Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Have a good one everybody, out to work on lift. I need to buy 12 quarts of either Dextron III or 10 WT hydraulic oil. So far only found hyd oil in 5 gallon bucket ($50).

Yep, busy. We had a lunch meeting with the local drag strip to get organised for our Mopar Max Weekend this summer. A great family owned strip and they are open to our ideas and suggestions. We sponsor Mopar Drags, car show, and swap meet and we want to grow the show. It was a good meeting.

You said strip... :D

Apparently I stopped taking pictures after I pulled the radio knobs. LOL

You should be careful talking about pulling your knob...
jackoff.gif

TMI...

Beautiful dash, my favorite style of dash ever.
I am going to swap a 67 Barracuda dash into my 71 scamp with the 120 Speedo and Vacuum gauge just because I cant get enough of that style of dash

68 is my favorite year barracuda dash, it has the shelf on the bottom for my junk...

(I said junk and bottom in the same sentence... :D )

Plus 68 was my first Barracuda that I owned... :thumbsup:

So...went to put new u joints in the Duster today and the driveshaft is cracked where the cap goes in....F$#@!!! Anybody ever had luck welding this up or is it a lost cause?

It would be hard to keep the diameter for the u-joint if you get any weld on the inside...

I would get another one...

man, I'm glad i switched everything to a safe 401k plan, guaranteed 2% fund. did that last week, Market is crashing today

-
Back