Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

I checked my grades in my Solidworks class last Friday and so far i've gotten all 25 points on every assignment...

There was a pop quiz in class two weeks before that, that I forgot to submit (online) and it was showing late... However a few other kids in class said that they haven't turned it in also, so hopefully he won't take any points off for being late... I had it done in time, just forgot to submit it... However the other kids said that it was due last Friday, which is when I turned it in...

However, one of the assignments that we were running short of time to do in class, the teacher converted to extra credit and I turned that in last Friday also...

So far I have above 100% in the class...
banana-dance.gif

I checked my grades in my Solidworks class last Friday and so far i've gotten all 25 points on every assignment...

There was a pop quiz in class two weeks before that, that I forgot to submit (online) and it was showing late... However a few other kids in class said that they haven't turned it in also, so hopefully he won't take any points off for being late... I had it done in time, just forgot to submit it... However the other kids said that it was due last Friday, which is when I turned it in...

However, one of the assignments that we were running short of time to do in class, the teacher converted to extra credit and I turned that in last Friday also...

So far I have above 100% in the class... View attachment 1715476627
Good job! Get that down and then try for a Cert or two, that will really help

A no start with the key may also be a problem in the neutral safety switch/circuit... Just throwing out other options in case that doesn't work...
Thanks, I didn't even think of that, these dang automatics have so many little modern gadgets. What happened to a manual with no NS and you had to pay attention. If you hit something then you remove head from *** and put it in neutral.

Thanks, I didn't even think of that, these dang automatics have so many little modern gadgets. What happened to a manual with no NS and you had to pay attention. If you hit something then you remove head from *** and put it in neutral.
NS are a good thing. And have been around forever and a day. I’m sure glad our tractors have them at least. Heck, our 1952 JD has one even.

Now that the duster runs and all that's needed is minor bugs worked out...... I'm already planning the next project.

Prolly the valiant but I can't decide to finish the slant or go V8 with it.

If I go slant then I will use the long runner hyper pak intake.

If I go V8 then it will be a 318.

I have almost everything for either setup, either way it's a 4 speed.

Another thing to keep in mind about the neutral safety switch is there is a two way connector along the firewall... Make sure that it is plugged in...

NS are a good thing. And have been around forever and a day. I’m sure glad our tractors have them at least. Heck, our 1952 JD has one even.
Manual transmission mopars 1969 and back did not have them

I almost took out the grille in my dad's A56 69 cuda when I was learning to drive in it

Did you say remove head from ***???? :BangHead:

Problem.png

This duster is going to be the first car I put together with an automatic. It feels weird, no clutch pedal is hurting my brain and my foot doesn't know what to do.

Maybe a manual valve body might help the weirdness

Good job! Get that down and then try for a Cert or two, that will really help

The advisor that I've been talking to teaches the AutoCAD classes there also.... I would like to see if I can take his classes to brush up on the newer changes since I took it four years ago... He has a reputation of being an aggressive teacher and really pushing you to learn and is supposed to be very good... Like Rani on Mountain Dew.... Type A personality, intense guy...

He has the AutoCAD 2D class this summer and the 3D class in fall...

I have to see if I can fit those in... If I take them with him, I should be able to get certified...

The advisor that I've been talking to teaches the AutoCAD classes there also.... I would like to see if I can take his classes to brush up on the newer changes since I took it four years ago... He has a reputation of being an aggressive teacher and really pushing you to learn and is supposed to be very good... Like Rani on Mountain Dew.... Type A personality, intense guy...
May as well give it a shot if you can

Autocad is probably the quickest to learn of any of the software and has a very nice search function if needed.

Ok, I'm gonna lay down for a while and rest my neck some more...

Catch you all later...

Try not to get too chatty and give me too much back reading for later....

Morning!
Service one van and then replace a rusted brake line on a chevy 1/2 ton. 12-1/2 feet of steel line to thread along the frame. Always fun.

Visiting another forum , for the old dodges.
Guy is wiring headlamps. Wont accept the center horizontal terminal is not ground.
I could be mistaken, but if mfr follows industry standard the 3 terminal bulbs all share identical circuitry. Different connector,different wiring.

Which site? Just curious been doing a bunch of the old stuff lately to get it going.

I went shopping for hyd fluid in the one horse town I live in. I needed 12 quarts of either Dex III or equivalent or Hydraulic Oil 10 W. Only 1 parts store had the trans fluid and it was about $70 and it was their "house brand". May have considered that but the 10 percent military discount they advertised on the door "didn't work" with their cash register......that is the same cash register that charged me $3000 plus dollars for a set of wiper blades, drained my checking, went into our savings, took days to correct that but I digress. So....ended up buying Hydraulic Oil at Autozone, $49 and their military discount works so got $5 off of that. Called the electrician who wired our house, he's going to complete the 220 wiring in a while.

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

Nice looks great. Tractor Supply has it also if you have one nearby. I use 303 oil because it is also good for Mopar automatics!

Run it up and down a few times after filling to get all the air out and re check the fluid level.

-
Back