Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just got a message that all non essential state employees are to stay home. I am an essential. Also heard that all groups of 50 or more are cancelled for 8 weeks. There goes Spring Carlise

This lady is a personal friend as well as the other guy in town. But she has great credentials and is really good. There play with that statement

This lady is a personal friend as well as the other guy in town I date. But she has a great set and wont go near me! There play with that statement
daffy_fapping.gif

OK

They still letting prisoners get visitors? Otherwise pretty safe there from the virus I would think.

Well time to get ready for jail. I have to be tested to get in. I have to figure out how to get my temperature to raise to 100 degrees....then I get 14 days off

I've seen this happen over the years. I feel sometime later this year it will turn back around...JMO.
Agreed. Mine has only dipped less than 1 percent. I’ll take it. Most people I know have loss 30-60 percent in 2 weeks.

Well time to get ready for jail. I have to be tested to get in. I have to figure out how to get my temperature to raise to 100 degrees....then I get 14 days off
Easy fire up the heater and put your face in the duct for a few minutes. If it is like the truck dodge the acorns!

Ahhh leaves and corn cobs for that special event. I grew up using the sears catalog, newspaper and corn cobs
LOL mentioned that it did not go over well and what we did in boot camp three sheets only! She has chrones so it is a lot of use front and back!

Almost time to go for coffee. Then to shop, line up a few things to do on fargo.
Oil filter, tune up and think about electrical stuff.

Back at work today. Ghost towns have more people than here. Hope everyone stays healthy. Morning All...

-
Back