Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Me and my lady took our kid to the park yesterday. It was crowded kids playing, adults everywhere. Everything seems normal as can be here in Oregon. Till you turn on the news or social crap.

Interesting from Germany.
Its quite interessting. Here in Germany a couple people are going crazy and buying toilet paper and noodles for the next 2 years at once. There is nothing else in the media anymore so its quite anoying. My company said we can do home office, thats quite nice. My girlfriend lives in Sweden and Denmark closed the border so there is no chance to see each other for the next time. The goverment is trying to work against the virus. Schools and public places are closed, meetings or other events are canceled. I mean, they canceld the Bundesliga with soccer... Germany without soccer is like... I dont know. How about your area?

How the hell did that happen? Plug it into the wall?
I honestly dont know. I hooked up the battery, started cranking, couldn't get it to fire, so I turned off the camera, walked over to the tool box to get the multimeter out, set the multimeter of the car, went to crank and heard a nice big pop followed by smoke and a fountain of oil

Schools and events closed down, water and tp scarce but available. Some stores are getting smart and limiting the amount of people in at one time and limiting certain products. Other than that, business as usual for me, for now anyway.

Back to work today...traffic seemed normal to me, parking lot at work seems to be as full as normal. We will see what actions take place today....Governor keeps shutting things down so we will see how far he takes it.

Good call how long was the key ON? Actually it is the brake line that is supposed used to go to the master not the coil I believe!
im wondering about a bad ignition switch kept it stuck on?

Ray gave your name to my buddy Steve. He has a all stock 69 Dart Swinger 340. Wants to rebuild the distributor. Told him to give you a call. He's a good guy and knows more than most about MOPARS. He's having some electrical issues and like many its his weakness. He might have a couple questions for ya.

My darn tire blew way too work. What a month, somebody already ran a red light and totaled my daily.
34E71091-DB5C-47C9-9F57-38AFC258A6B5.jpeg

thats what I'm wondering. It was brand spanking new. negative to the coil, positive to the harness.
Chris....I am not the mechanic that most everyone on here are but watching the video ….me thinks something is wrong with timing or something. It sounds funny to me as it turns over

That sucks. Hopefully no damage other than a little sweat under the armpits!
Reminds me I should find a better tire for the spare...
Yep little sweat, was on the highway and it’s near freezing. Luckily had an offramp close and I was only few miles from home.

-
Back