Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I did one better, I put one 18 pac one the shelf by the check out, bought the other, then put my cart at the end of the counter, walked around and picked up the other, and bought that one as well.....I was like, What???

There you go... Think outside the box.... :thumbsup:

It's hit and miss here...

We went to Meijer (grocery store) yesterday and they were out of eggs and chocolate milk gallons...

Then we went to Walmart today and picked up a 60 pack of eggs and a gallon of chocolate milk...

There was no TP on the shelves at either place....

I did see one lady at the check out that had a bundle of Scotts TP, but that stuff is like John Wayne - it won't take **** off of anybody, and is only one ply.... She must have grabbed the last bundle...

I guess you have to shop around and pick what you can get from each store as you find it...
Had to re-read that... thought you got 60 packs of eggs. I was thinking like :wtf: Karl :eek: lol

Watching a local update, I have a question. Don't deaf people use closed caption?

Why do they have braille on drive up ATM's??? How many blind people are driving up and using these machines??? :steering:

Yet they have nothing for the deaf/"hearing impaired"... :realcrazy:

Had to re-read that... thought you got 60 packs of eggs. I was thinking like :wtf: Karl :eek: lol

You can only get one "item" of eggs... They are rationing them so you can't hoard them... I first grabbed a double pack of 18 eggs for a total of 36 eggs...

Then I saw that they had one box of 60 eggs and decided to swap for that one... It was the last 60 pack of eggs that they had...

I wonder how available the eggs are going to be for Easter???
huh.gif

Tim saw your post be sure and keep us posted. Glad it wasn't more serious.
They just issued a 30 day stay at home order for our county.
Oh boy glad we have everything we need...including liquor.
:thumbsup:

Tim saw your post be sure and keep us posted. Glad it wasn't more serious.
They just issued a 30 day stay at home order for our county.
Oh boy glad we have everything we need...including liquor.
:thumbsup:
Thank you. Felt like a flu, so I ignored it.....Just took over the counter medicine, for a flu. My mother in law got a bad cough, yep she caught it as well. It seems there is different strength? For want of a better word.....it is on the decline now for all of us....the one thing is it makes it very tough to breath. Gurgling in your lungs, it might have been worse if I thought it might kill me or my wife....

Last edited:
Thank you. Felt like a flu, so I ignored it.....Just took over the counter medicine, for a flu. My mother in law got a bad cough, yep she caught it as well. It seems there is different strength? For want of a better word.....it is on the decline now for all of us....the one thing is it makes it very tough to breath. Gurgling in your lungs, it might have been worse if I thought it might kill me or my wife....
Did I miss something?!? You didn’t get the virus did you?!

Got the little Corvette put back together and running today. I stopped long enough to snap this before I put it back together. I think it came out good, especially considering this isn't a restoration, but rather just a body repair, paint and detail. One thing this engine has I've never seen before. I'm familiar with all of the chromed tin shielding around the distributor and even those pieces going down on either side, but this car had ALL of it, including the chrome tin spark plug shields. I thought that was cool.

CORVETTE MOTOR DETAILED.jpg

Got the little Corvette put back together and running today. I stopped long enough to snap this before I put it back together. I think it came out good, especially considering this isn't a restoration, but rather just a body repair, paint and detail. One thing this engine has I've never seen before. I'm familiar with all of the chromed tin shielding around the distributor and even those pieces going down on either side, but this car had ALL of it, including the chrome tin spark plug shields. I thought that was cool.

View attachment 1715493320
That SBC is one heck of an engine...Looks good...

View attachment 1715493320

No valve cover breathers. Does the oil fill tube have a vented cap? How about a downdraft tube?

Last edited:
No valve cover breathers. Toes the oil fill tube have a vented cap? How about a downdraft tube?

The oil cap is not vented, nor does it have a road draft tube. It has the PCV valve, which you can see screwed into the oil fill tube and a crankcase breather tube coming out of the block under the distributor that attaches to the air cleaner base.

-
Back