Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow that was a fast sell listed a spare set of wind generator blades, sold within 24 hours. Have to love a crisis!

I will if I see something I want to know more about. Rather do that than appear like a idiot!
i actually try to do that believe it or not. if i can find the posts. most of the time i can, but the ones i can't, i ask about. What really throws it for a loop is having a certain person on ignore. that sometimes makes finding that chain of posts impossible unless i take him off of ignore, which im not doing.

They are on a roll today.
20200324_170900-jpg.363163
fb_img_1585070905686-jpg.363065

I hear if you take a pack of Skittles and dump them in the toilet then squint and flush it looks like a na$car race.

They are on a roll today.
20200324_170900-jpg.363163
fb_img_1585070905686-jpg.363065

I hear if you take a pack of Skittles and dump them in the toilet then squint and flush it looks like a na$car race.
:rofl: about dang accurate. nascar is definitely not as good as it used to be

Morning ya Mopar Maniacs, it is one degree above freezing here on the tundra. We are finally getting some serious snow melt going on. We have spoken to the Governor and our local mayor on reopening the range on a limited basis. Our local govt. is trying to get the economy started again. With obvious restrictions related to distance and occupancy. We are at around thirty cases statewide with zero deaths (knock on wood) thus far. Our biggest contributor was a young female that traveled to Europe then came home to North Dakota and did a pub crawl.

Morning ya Mopar Maniacs, it is one degree above freezing here on the tundra. We are finally getting some serious snow melt going on. We have spoken to the Governor and our local mayor on reopening the range on a limited basis. Our local govt. is trying to get the economy started again. With obvious restrictions related to distance and occupancy. We are at around thirty cases statewide with zero deaths (knock on wood) thus far. Our biggest contributor was a young female that traveled to Europe then came home to North Dakota and did a pub crawl.
thats what kills me. Florida kept their beaches open to drunk college kids, now scores are coming down with this. and they all took it back to their respective colleges and home towns.

I would have anchored it out let it run its course and then sank it after taking the survivors off. Dumb bastards turned it right around and re sailed it. I knew the **** was in the vents and every one telling me no.:bs_flag:

Dam coming back from the bank I blew a brake line! Dam I really need to get the cuda off the lift soon.

-
Back