Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Seems i am more productive in the mornings...
394653F7-D977-4505-A59C-8AB1546CD1EA.jpeg
14 feet long, 2 feet deep. Doesent look like much, but gets a lot of stuff up out of my way.
I don need no helpers, i got this!

Looks good. Say, I need to borrow your sandblast cabinet for a hour. I would pay you with beer! LOL

Hey Tim!
Im doing great, getting stuff done that has been bugging me long time..still a long ways to go though.

Found exactly enough plywood to cover shelving. No cutting at all, something finally worked out!

I do have a job in the shop today. Let it sit outside all day yesterday. 06 Chevy 2500HD needs Oil ch, Wiper blades, Bulbs out. Something wrong with the emergency brake syst. Ill check it out later, after my GF goes to sleep...10pm in VN now

Working from home SUCKS!! wife thinks it a vacation for me to do honey to do **** and doesn't get that i have to be online and working during the same hours :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Seriously though. Is that work owned equipment? Like did they have you already set up? Or?...
the tower and monitors are work provided. with the virus crap, we got told to take it all home, work from home until mid April. the tower alone to build, cost just under 8500 dollars. its a full on, top of the line components. its essentially like a Ferrari of computers. I have 4 graphic cards, 1 each per monitor. Each technically could run 6 monitors, giving me the power to run 24 monitors in HD if they wanted. it has 2, solid stage, 1 TB hard drives. and 64 GB ram

the tower and monitors are work provided. with the virus crap, we got told to take it all home, work from home until mid April. the tower alone to build, cost just under 8500 dollars. its a full on, top of the line components. its essentially like a Ferrari of computers. I have 4 graphic cards, 1 each per monitor. Each technically could run 6 monitors, giving me the power to run 24 monitors in HD if they wanted. it has 2, solid stage, 1 TB hard drives. and 64 GB ram
And as soon as it was built, it was obsolete! Believe it....What are the graphics cards? What CPU?

-
Back