Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Prob pay for car repairs. Both cars have blown brake lines and my lift is still tied up and homie cant work on his back no mo!

Prob pay for car repairs. Both cars have blown brake lines and my lift is still tied up and homie cant work on his back no mo!
That i can understand!
Did the brakes for my buddy,just working on the floor was no fun. Getting up to grab tools and back down tells me how bad my knees really are.

And i put up shelving,loaded stuff on it and securing cords and speaker wires, so up and down ladder how many times?
Lots.

LOL the shelf of shame! All from you clowns!
DSC06875.JPG

Just opened a box I got yesterday, totally forgot about it. Brand new adjustable MP RB distributor kit. Distrib, wiring ecu and ballast resistor. Funny how you forget about things like that.

Good morning, it is going to be very interesting to look back on this time and all the effects it had, the crazy things people do is going to make for some entertaining reading. Hey maybe with all the extra time, writers will turn out some good books.

Bet a lot of things like shaking hands are a thing of the past now. Hope foreplay is still around though!:rofl:

Also a bunch for a new generation also.

Today is the day i get to leave the yard. Dump run, propane needs filling and a couple tires to drop off. Maybe pick up a couple cans of spray paint. One round and im home.

-
Back