Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Maybe I should break out my mini bottles of Revel Stoke... I have pineapple, cinnamon, and apple...

Not much, Ray.
Will resume working on fargo today.
Maybe i should get the rear diff changed out. Then i can finish my brakes, and then the mechanical is almost done.

Have to play catch up today was down hard again yesterday. Just have to deal with it. Have a few distribs that showed up to go through. Kind of funny how types go through phases. a 42, 54 and 53 dodges, two six one early hemi. I have a bunch of those old cores I really should rebuild.

OK so far. They realizing your friends from work? Saw the governor approved releases.

So canadian gubbermint is putting their money where their mouth is. I applied for the relief benefit. $2k per month. Applied monday, got it this morning. Pressure is off a little.

So canadian gubbermint is putting their money where their mouth is. I applied for the relief benefit. $2k per month. Applied monday, got it this morning. Pressure is off a little.
I need to do that here actually. Really on the fence if I will be vending at Carlisle. I guarantee attendance will be down this year and that show is my money maker for the business. And also clears out room in the shop!

Honestly Ray I have no idea who or where they are going. I do know that they loosened up the things keeping them locked up. I see the weed dealers going home

I agree they are the ones that should go, we are prob a few months away from recreational use here.

Morning guys...looks like the local government in some states are using this for an early release program.

-
Back