Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning!! Another day in the life of stay at home. However, Cheryl has to go in and cover for a judge today, and work from the office. She's liking this work from home and its beginning to concern me.

Might be the new norm when this is over.
I'm sure there will be a few changes. Right now though I actually do feel better having her work from home. One observation I've seen though too many conference calls...ugh I don't miss those!!

If I was a big employer and most of my employees worked on a computer all day I would have them work from home. Just think of the rent they would save on building size etc.

Hey @Mattax and @Ddaddy watch yourselves (no Karl I didn't say wash yourself :eek:).
WH Task Force says Philly is emerging as a hotspot.
I'm sure you know, you both are always on top of things.

If I was a big employer and most of my employees worked on a computer all day I would have them work from home. Just think of the rent they would save on building size etc.
I agree she needs to downsize in rented space. So far she has 70% of them working from home and work seems to be getting done in a timely manner.

I'm concerned for American-Chinese community. Usually a hard working people.
Hopefully after this virus they don't become targets of disrespect.
Similar to those who served, or lived through WWII, and their life long resentment of the Japanese.
I hope not. This is no fault of these American citizens.

Last edited:
Around here the people understand they are Americans first. Cant talk about other areas where there are a lot of newly arrived populations.

I'm sure in certain parts of the US there will be those that will be disrespectful.
It could be similar to those who served, or lived through WWII, and their live long resentment of the Japanese.
I hope not, its this is no fault of these American citizens.
I have met a bunch of Japanese that were in WWII, mostly in the 442. Great people horrible stories how they were treated. One of the most highly decorated units of the war, did it because they wanted to serve their country no other reason.

I'm sure in certain parts of the US there will be those that will be disrespectful.
It could be similar to those who served, or lived through WWII, and their live long resentment of the Japanese.
I hope not, its this is no fault of these American citizens.
Yeah, but anybody that looks Asian will be included in the hatred. Inc those from, Phillipines, Laos, Cambodia,Viet Nam, Thailand, Etc....Most Americans can't tell the difference.....

Had a few "activist" citing numbers. Hell look at the list and see why some people are higher risk first then argue it?

One of my customers was sending me texts,downplaying the seriousness of this whole thing. So, blocked and no longer my customer. Wanna be an idiot? You pay the price.

Healthy lifestyles comes down to their lifestyle. I feel that with all those programs and free health care available they should know right from wrong when it comes to healthy living.

Healthy lifestyles comes down to their lifestyle. I feel that with all those programs and free health care available they should know right from wrong when it comes to healthy living.
O-Tay.jpg

She had to go to Walmart yesterday to get a prescription. Man the place looked like a crime scene. Caution tape all around the doorways poles, people stationed at each door. She had to call then they brought it out to her. I was actually impressed. Stopped by my buddies Farm Junkyard on the way back to pick up a bail of Barley straw for the pond. Second time I heard this around here, so it must be true! :rofl: The Democratic leadership are Satanic worshipers. They take the homeless for human sacrifice. Man I ran with that one for a bit. Thought his 80 YO dad was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

Around here the people understand they are Americans first. Cant talk about other areas where there are a lot of newly arrived populations.
Same. When I first heard about racism against asians and Japanese interment camps it didn't register at all with me growing up in the NJ NYC metro area. Couldn't understand it at all as a kid. Location definately matters.

She had to go to Walmart yesterday to get a prescription. Man the place looked like a crime scene. Caution tape all around the doorways poles, people stationed at each door. She had to call then they brought it out to her. I was actually impressed. Stopped by my buddies Farm Junkyard on the way back to pick up a bail of Barley straw for the pond. Second time I heard this around here, so it must be true! :rofl: The Democratic leadership are Satanic worshipers. They take the homeless for human sacrifice. Man I ran with that one for a bit. Thought his 80 YO dad was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.
That's the best way to fix it!

Hopefully after this virus they don't become targets of disrespect.
Similar to those who served, or lived through WWII, and their life long resentment of the Japanese.
I hope not. This is no fault of these American citizens.

My brothers wife in Portland Or is American-Chinese, I agree with everything you said here. She worked very hard to become an anesthesiologist nurse. My brother does sales in China a lot, buys for Costco and big companies here in the states. The demand for both of their work is down, less surgeries for her, no travel to factories and less buying now for brother, but they are doing pretty good.

I grew up in a very diverse area. Never really knew about racism. Hell I think I might be one. Every one without red hair and blue eyes can go Fu.. themselves!

My brothers wife in Portland Or is American-Chinese, I agree with everything you said here. She worked very hard to become an anesthesiologist nurse. My brother does sales in China a lot, buys for Costco and big companies here in the states. The demand for both of their work is down, less surgeries for her, no travel to factories and less buying now for brother, but they are doing pretty good.
Bothe my nieces were adopted from Korea. Man are they smart one was a doctor before 23, the other a masters in some sort of math/teaching at 21! They get crap once in a while. Till they kick the persos ***, both 4th degree black belts and instructors. Mitch met one of them at the webdding I believe.

-
Back