Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Epic Dad fail, so wife is sleeping in, I have already been out to the shop fired up the heat. Had a cup of green tea doing some reading and decide to throw some corn out for squirrels. Eagle eyed hound spots a squirrel about fifty yards out. Chase ensues, thru drainage ditch etc etc. once we get all gathered back up and mailbox checked we head back in the house. We peek in on the wife who is still snoozing and dumb dog decides to bounce up and ensure correct creature is burrowed in under the quilt. Said creature now has muddy wet dog feet on everything. After an expletives laced explanation of both my, and the hounds intelligence we have decided to retreat to the shop. Apparently there is now going to be a bunch of washing machine action going on. You guys and one gal have a great day!
Oops!

Is that a real NOS one or a repop? It gives a part number though. I was disappointed that the repops for my Swinger were diffwerent than the original. Cap backwards and different lettering. If you are going to copy it at least do it right. LOL
Looks like a real one. They're still out there. Just ran across one this morning where the seller was asking $225...good luck with that.

Looks like a real one. They're still out there. Just ran across one this morning where the seller was asking $225...good luck with that.
You would be surprised at some of the stuff I run across. Best find ever was that huge Beissbarth? Tire machine nos I found for my farm yard buddy for 2800, list at over 18K.
2736373_11703_19801_0001.jpg

I bought a nice used one. It is yellowed a bit and looks period correct. The guy I bought my Swinger from has a restored 383 Notchback. He filled the reservoir half full of blue paint and then sucked the paint out. It looks half full from the outside. Oops, I wasn't supposed to tell..

I bought a nice used one. It is yellowed a bit and looks period correct. The guy I bought my Swinger from has a restored 383 Notchback. He filled the reservoir half full of blue paint and then sucked the paint out. It looks half full from the outside. Oops, I wasn't supposed to tell..
The one I bought was yellowed also. I didn't want a new shinny white one, just wouldn't of look right. Like the blue paint idea.

Epic Dad fail, so wife is sleeping in, I have already been out to the shop fired up the heat. Had a cup of green tea doing some reading and decide to throw some corn out for squirrels. Eagle eyed hound spots a squirrel about fifty yards out. Chase ensues, thru drainage ditch etc etc. once we get all gathered back up and mailbox checked we head back in the house. We peek in on the wife who is still snoozing and dumb dog decides to bounce up and ensure correct creature is burrowed in under the quilt. Said creature now has muddy wet dog feet on everything. After an expletives laced explanation of both my, and the hounds intelligence we have decided to retreat to the shop. Apparently there is now going to be a bunch of washing machine action going on. You guys and one gal have a great day!
Oops. Been there done that only to the couch

The one I bought was yellowed also. I didn't want a new shinny white one. Just wouldn't look right. Like the blue paint idea.
He did the same with a original Mopar cap battery. Hollowed it out and put a garden tractor battery in the case. He's pretty crafty

John’s in twouble!!

They work better when filled with washer fluid. :poke:
:p

Probably could with a new wiper switch and wiring. I don't think its there for the electric.
Which car is this for?
Wiring is probably there on the dash harness depending on the year. Switch IDK

My Swinger has manual.
Someone here prob knows. I bet the wire from the switch to the bulkhead is there on '70 up car.
Whether its in the harness on the engine side is more a question. But its just one wire and a short run. Then a ground to the inner fender IIRC.

Wadja get Wadja get?
Correct oil pressure sender.
real nice positive battery cable. I like the way Chrysler did that originally. And the big wire is red instead of blue. LOL.
Three finger wire retainer to go on the alternator. One less wire supported by its terminal.
Cable clip for cable going to neutral safety and reverse light switch. A little better routing and support for the 3 wire setup on my car.

-
Back