Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had to actually fabricate a whole new tunnel. The T60 is a big un. Had to fabricate new crossmember to tie it all together. And I am running a HDK front end so torsion bar delete! Best front end ever! Denny has forgotten more about Mopar then I will ever know.
Yeah I’m running a Gerst setup so I’m in the same boat. I cut everything but the cross member out yesterday. Did you have to cut much of the fire wall?

Morning Boys!! Gearing up for another "Stay At Home" projects with Cheryl. Oh Boy!!

Karl, you dont work for Alro anymore? They are still working at the place they built here in town...at least lots of cars there daily.

Of course they are still working... They don't care about their workers, only their profits...

Last year in the end of January when we had those extremely cold days, many of the workers were planning to call off... I asked one of the managers why they don't give us a day off for the extreme cold, he said, "Do you have a million bucks to offset what we would loose"????

One of the workers brought up that it's an OSHA violation if the warehouse gets below 45°, so they moved the thermometer to the center of the warehouse (to keep it as far from the loading dock doors as possible) and even then it still got to 42° for our shift, but they did not send us home....

Note: Stay away from the old Oshkosh location, the foundation is sinking... That's why they built a new warehouse in a different location....

Done 17th one of these I have done!
DSC06878.JPG
DSC06880.JPG

-
Back