Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Spent the day in the yard and declared it officially done.
Yesterday, I was cleaning the deck side of the French doors. I noticed the brass handles and plates had really aged.
The handles and plates were 25 years old, and I couldn't remember the last time they were cleaned. I then spent the next three hours cleaning them.
Cheryl came home and commented she didn't realize they had a key lock...haha that's how bad they were.
I would have NEVER thought of doing that, but gee have time on my hands now...haha!!
Lots of projects accomplished!!

Spent the day in the yard and declared it officially done.
Yesterday, I was cleaning the deck side of the French doors. I noticed the brass handles and plates had really aged.
The handles and plates were 25 years old, and I couldn't remember the last time they were cleaned. I then spent the next three hours cleaning them.
Cheryl came home and commented she didn't realize they had a key lock...haha that's how bad they were.
I would have NEVER thought of doing that, but gee have time on my hands now...haha!!
Lots of projects accomplished!!
I am stuck inside with days on end of rain....

We have rain coming in tomorrow, and then off and on all weekend. We need some been a little dry the last couple days. Too early to use the sprinklers.

Just ordered online from PaPa Murph'ys. Those kids are getting it done!

Cold and windy here. No playing outside just yet. Hope its nice when wife gets her week off.

Looks like a crime scene, I am starting to make all the wire harness junk for the Demon.

A7056492-8959-4E96-923E-6EBDF717D575.jpeg

To be totally honest with you guys, my wife doesent care if i buy vehicles or parts.
I dont understand why it doesent bother her.

Its supposed to rain tomorrow morning. But got progress today. Also installed header gaskets on the Coronet. Not a bad day.

20200410_193302.jpg

I bet my old work is still open, but I wouldn't recommend going there....

They do have an outlet in Indy...

Karl, you dont work for Alro anymore? They are still working at the place they built here in town...at least lots of cars there daily.

56 tomorrow, then rain, then talking about 6" of snow Sunday night. WTF?? Now everything will all salted again.. ugh. The. Highs in the 30's for the rest of the week.

56 tomorrow, then rain, then talking about 6" of snow Sunday night. WTF?? Now everything will all salted again.. ugh. The. Highs in the 30's for the rest of the week.
After last couple screwy weather days ... should be a nice weekend here. Mid 50s tomorrow and near 70 Sunday - no rain expected :thumbsup:

04:00. Wide awake. wind is howling outside..
Just below freezing.
Another Fargo day here on the frozen prairie..

Did you have to cut out the top of the torsion bar cross member to get your 6spd in?
I had to actually fabricate a whole new tunnel. The T60 is a big un. Had to fabricate new crossmember to tie it all together. And I am running a HDK front end so torsion bar delete! Best front end ever! Denny has forgotten more about Mopar then I will ever know.

Back to shop shortly, drop transmission out, clean it and re-install. That is the last greasy part i need to deal with. See if regular dodge u-joint fits,then i can finish up setting pinion angle.

-
Back