Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning Frank. My coffee stop Mickey D's is still open but I decided a week ago to skip the drive thru until this all slows down.

We have a couple of 24 hour Mickey D's here... One is now limiting his hours to 10 PM, but the one closer to me is 24 hours - or should I say 23 hours because they can't do business between 3 AM and 4 AM while their computer system 'resets'...

Cheryl has been working from home. I hear a lot of conference call from the office...how does she get any "work" done I'm not sure. I guess that's how it is.
She heard the dryer buzzer sound the other day. I was in the middle of doing something and she came out and folded that load.
A couple days ago I fired up the 55 for a drive. As I sat there in the garage warming it up she appeared at the garage door. "where ya going" she asked. Told her I was doing the weekly 30 minute drive, it was a warm sunny day. She comes out and jumps in announcing she is "on my lunch break". :rolleyes:
I'm liking it so far. She seems a lot less stressed working from home.

Sounds like my ex wife while we were dating... I was getting ready to go back to Chicago for a weekend visit from Detroit and she was saying goodbye to me... She had her head down and I told her she could come with if she wanted - she jumped into the passenger seat and came along... She called her sister and told her to take care of her rabbits for the weekend...

If we have a population boom in 9 months, think about the big bulge of kids that will be going through the school systems for 13 years. :BangHead::BangHead:

Dam coronaials!

They reported on news radio yesterday that they are not doing fertility operations as they are not a "necessity", so when the ban is lifted, there will be a boom of Corona babies.... Kung Flu Kids....

I had a feeling once,
Actually it was more than that...

You like Boston? want to know more about how that song was written and produced? Here ya go.

Tom Scholz wrote and played all but the last song on the first album himself in his basement studio... Then he found the lead singer to do the vocals, and then band members to fill in and the last song on that album was the only one that the full band played...

I had a sony deck that was auto eject,store bought cassettes with just one album,when it ejected the tape it would pop out and land on the seat. the tdk sa90’s were heavier and stay in the deck.

TDK SA90'S were great tapes...

The advantage of having more than one project... You can switch when you get frustrated....
Exactly. Granted, for some, it may slow progress. For me, it actually helps motivate me and break up the monotony

No kidding!

Covid 19.jpg

-
Back