Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I guess I could look and see witch one looks like mine and go from there, thank you Karl, but I am going to sell this one, he had super birds, old B body race cars and darts, need to find a home for it, I can't find any part numbers

View attachment 1715511499

I've never seen a metal one like that with the low dip in the middle...

I've never seen a metal one like that with the low dip in the middle...
good to know, thanks, now if I want to cut and repair to fit my 67 barracuda radiator I can, now that I know it's not something rare for our Mopars

good to know, thanks, now if I want to cut and repair to fit my 67 barracuda radiator I can, now that I know it's not something rare for our Mopars

This is the one that we used when we put Eddie's 69 Dart together...

However, it only fits one way... Try rotating it 180° before making modifications if it doesn't look like it will fit... :BangHead: (Don't ask why we know that....) :rolleyes:

https://www.manciniracing.com/mrebofansh.html

Hi Pete....
wave.gif

Good Sunday morning to all you MOPAR worshippers.
May the MOPAR Gods bless you throughout your restorations...Amen!!

Need to find the transmission mount. I have no idea what i did with it.
I blasted and painted the crossmember, but mount is mia.

The mechanical gods aren’t my side lately. Broke the chain for chainsaw, brush cutter, shift handle on four wheeler and took the 72 for a spin and float puking gas. Other than that going well

Need to find the transmission mount. I have no idea what i did with it.
I blasted and painted the crossmember, but mount is mia.
is it a 904 trans ?
I do have a truck mount that I took off my 904 ramcharger trans, your if you need it

Good morning Mopar traveler, this virus has you grounded from visiting you lady, aren't you heading over there at this time ?
Well, when I was there in December, I hired a Visa Attorney in Saigon, to help get her a Visa to come here to America in May....Well, we can all see, that aint happenin. Also can not get a Visa to VN at this time. I'm guessing it will be late Summer or early Fall before we meet again. Meanwhile we facetime with video every day. So, not too terrible.....

is it a 904 trans ?
I do have a truck mount that I took off my 904 ramcharger trans, your if you need it
Thanks for the offer,Mike but shipping would be about the same as a new mount i would think. I may have chucked it thinking i would buy a new one.

Well, when I was there in December, I hired a Visa Attorney in Saigon, to help get her a Visa to come here to America in May....Well, we can all see, that aint happenin. Also can not get a Visa to VN at this time. I'm guessing it will be late Summer or early Fall before we meet again. Meanwhile we facetime with video every day. So, not too terrible.....
I bet its tuff though, hang in there Mitch, staying busy is the key I am sure you know.

Thanks for the offer,Mike but shipping would be about the same as a new mount i would think. I may have chucked it thinking i would buy a new one.
you sure, what state do you live in ?
Karl will have a hay day with this post I bet ..

-
Back