Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I hear that USPS is standing in line for the money handout to. They say they'll be broke by September if they don't get help.
They should be doing good. I know we are having stuff delivered that we would normally just go to the store for. But they ALWAYS say the are broke.

Was messing with that ecu tester yesterday. Exact same as the mopar unit. Think it just needs a good cleaning.

Still owe you one had no idea!
I knew how much you wanted one, it was my pleasure to pass it on.
1980 it was an $1100 dollar option. I think thats what it was. Will see if its listed on the window sticker. I still have it.

It is in the truck, love it. Actually saved me from being stuck in traffic one day for a few hours.

Well, when I was there in December, I hired a Visa Attorney in Saigon, to help get her a Visa to come here to America in May....Well, we can all see, that aint happenin. Also can not get a Visa to VN at this time. I'm guessing it will be late Summer or early Fall before we meet again. Meanwhile we facetime with video every day. So, not too terrible.....
yeah technology is great!

Morning from where ever the hell I am. Today is ......... ah, .. Sunday ( just asked the wife ) and I hope you're all well. Windy, and wet today so it should be J U S T great, but other than that good to be here, good to be anywhere. Stay safe.

I'm glad they are giving UC benefits to self employed now. While I was between jobs I considered going legit with some handyman work. Till I found out that drops your benefits to a goose egg. If you even advertise, technically you are out. Doesn't matter if you ever make a dollar.

-
Back