Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I hear that USPS is standing in line for the money handout to. They say they'll be broke by September if they don't get help.

They are so wasteful...

My local Post Office has two attendants, but the lobby is so small they have it restricted to one customer at a time, even through there are places for two attendants.. So they still have two attendants working and only let one customer at at time... One attendant helps the customer while the other stands there with her thumb up her butt... :BangHead: :icon_fU:

They should tell one of them to stay home as they are basically paying one of them to stand around... At least they are taking turns to make it look like they are busy, but one attendant is all they need to take care of it... :wtf:

I AM NOT A HOARDER!!
3FC39CA8-8F2B-4548-91A8-839012AE3C00.jpeg
mount was in a box of parts from another long gone project. Will do for now

Motivation? Havent had any for years.
I do what i want. Crank the tunes and do what needs to be done.
Take as many breaks as i want, dont like where its going,find something else to do while i think..

I have worked my whole life to be exactly where i am today. Tools, shop,skills all to do what i enjoy.
Too bad it wont last. If i could retire and work on just this sort of stuff i would. 5 more years.

I have those days, and it's usually a wet rainy day like I am having today here on the hill in Arkansas, after a good breakfast I go for a walk in the woods and cross a pasture and walk back, take a short nap to re-set my brain, works sometimes.
Supposed to clear off this afternoon. May have to come see you after this stuff finishes up.

Actually as its looking like maybe no powertour we are thinking of doing another roadtrip so may stop in on some guys in PA later on this summer.

I need to go to the storage garage and pull the battery out of my Swinger and figure the best way to get it apart. Gonna want to cruise one of these days and I might want it to start. LOL

Got the linkage bushings in the Duster. :thumbsup: The one to the column is pretty beat up though. Don't think there is any way it can pop back out soon. ButIwill be getting a couple more and replacing it. Just hope I can do better next time. It's a biotch getting them in.
Once I had that done I fired it up. Pretty easy start for sitting a while. I look under and somethings dripping. Thinking antifreeze, I start looking for a leak. F**K! It's fuel pouring out above the filter. Quick shut it down and find this.. Damn crappy hoses that came with the filter.:mad:

B9079910-ACE2-4627-8D83-4654C8033E98.jpeg

Got the linkage bushings in the Duster. :thumbsup: The one to the column is pretty beat up though. Don't think there is any way it can pop back out soon. ButIwill be getting a couple more and replacing it. Just hope I can do better next time. It's a biotch getting them in.
Once I had that done I fired it up. Pretty easy start for sitting a while. I look under and somethings dripping. Thinking antifreeze, I start looking for a leak. F**K! It's fuel pouring out above the filter. Quick shut it down and find this.. Damn crappy hoses that came with the filter.:mad:

View attachment 1715511792
Looks fine to me....

Kickdown linkage is different from the 75 full size to the dart. Hits firewall. After changing it, i need to go back to shorter lever.
And may have to tweak the linkage.

Looks Like you got HOSED !!!!! :poke::poke::rofl:

I chuck those new chunks of hose when i put in a filter. Mind you, i stock good fuel line. Have seen them let go like that before.
Except wix, it seems they use decent hose.

Enough stuff done on underside for now. Time to work on topside. Pull exhaust manifolds, and do stuff i should have before dropping engine in.

Your hoses are on crack... :rolleyes:

-
Back