Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dave? No. Dave's not here man.
TokeII.gif

So im back to digging around.
The transmission throttle linkage on engine wont work. Have to find the one with the bellcrank.

I’m sheltering away from the wife...in the garage. Times like these when everyone is at home all the time, extra space and more time away from each other helps.

My wife spent 3 hours in the basement organizing stuff and I spent 4 hours in garage doing the same. Combined we managed to completely avoid each other for 7+ hours today.

My daughter spent 3 hours in her bedroom and another 3 playing her piano in the spare bedroom, avoiding both me and my wife for the same time period.

It was a good thing.

Sorry no pics, but it was a mini car show at work. I had the Duster. A '14 Challenger and a 70-something Chevelle.:thumbsup:

My vision still hasn’t gotten any better in my left eye, but not worse either. I suppose that’s a good thing.

I have been retraining myself to do my art with my left eye closed, but it just isn’t the same.

However, since my mood is a bit dark, I decided to run with it and created a bunch of images based on a short lived magazine from the 1930s called “Medical Horrors”.

At that time in history, modern medicine was taking off and the public was both fascinated and horrified by what was being discovered. Comic art was also taking off so I figured I should find a way to combine both.

I twisted the original magazine concept into kind of a medical science/tales from the crypt focus with artwork to match.

E1F18697-9ED8-4B14-806C-88A5907F62F2.jpeg

983888CE-D46B-432D-9ED5-2B77E14F7C73.jpeg

459BA9A5-7A2B-4501-BE29-E0F7F4ACBD74.jpeg

31E22C83-0375-4C57-848D-36EE332A6B82.jpeg

2D62143B-4BEA-4F5E-85AD-562BB38A913C.jpeg

WTF??? Is everybody sheltering in the bedroom with Wives ??????
Just got home from the nursing home. Needed a break. Tomorrow will likely be the day. Makes day 7 with her body rejecting fluids.

As much as I don't like working 7 days...Sunday is easiest day. Skeleton crew. And 4 hrs pays better than a full weekday. :thumbsup:

As much as I don't like working 7 days...Sunday is easiest day. Skeleton crew. And 4 hrs pays better than a full weekday. :thumbsup:
That’s one thing I did enjoy when on night shift, less drama, especially on weekends

That’s one thing I did enjoy when on night shift, less drama, especially on weekends
Yep. Made it a whole lot easier going from a boss to a tech. Not that I have a problem working for someone, but its easier when they are at home. LOL

So oldkimmer had the part i need to get linkage connected to trans. Awesome! Should see it in a week.

Prayers for your grandmother duke. Just got back from the grocery store. Now hanging out with the wife.

Just got back from the grocery store.
I stopped at the grocery on the way home tonight. Had not been there in a couple weeks. Things have changed... One door in, one door out. Arrows taped on the floor for one way traffic on every aisle. Everyone working had a mask on. (starting tomorrow state requires everyone to wear one) Lot of shelves low on stock.

I stopped at the grocery on the way home tonight. Had not been there in a couple weeks. Things have changed... One door in, one door out. Arrows taped on the floor for one way traffic on every aisle. Everyone working had a mask on. (starting tomorrow state requires everyone to wear one) Lot of shelves low on stock.
Wow! That’s nuts. We’ve been doing the online ordering thru Walmart and kroger, so I’ve not been in a store in a month I bet. That’s just crazy

Been like that here for weeks....

Wow! That’s nuts. We’ve been doing the online ordering thru Walmart and kroger, so I’ve not been in a store in a month I bet. That’s just crazy
It was slow when I was there, so got right in. But they have Caution tape up outside to form a line if needed they limit # of people in store. Wife tried to get stuff at fabric store the other day. She thinks they were only letting 5 people in. LONG line. She came home and ordered stuff...

-
Back