Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey folks!

I know my random appearances in here might start to feel ... random, but I haven't disappeared and I haven't quit mopar!

Is everyone ok?
physically, how are you doing? Any of the virus stuff going on over there

physically, how are you doing? Any of the virus stuff going on over there
I'm fine, as are all my family and friends. I hope the same goes for you.

Yes, we have been fighting this thing for a while now. We're not in a lockdown, though, unlike most of Europe. We're obedient people so we follow rules for the most part so we're trying to limit the spread without drastic measures. It seems to be working fairly well. The biggest problem is that the virus has found it's way into a lot of care homes for the elderly.

I'm fine, as are all my family and friends. I hope the same goes for you.

Yes, we have been fighting this thing for a while now. We're not in a lockdown, though, unlike most of Europe. We're obedient people so we follow rules for the most part so we're trying to limit the spread without drastic measures. It seems to be working fairly well. The biggest problem is that the virus has found it's way into a lot of care homes for the elderly.
yeah, pretty much the opposite here. Americans are rebels by nature. plus there's some questions about legality of these orders, that said, I've been self isolating anyway, working from home for almost a month. we'd just done a huge grocery run and bought our yearly meat order about a week before all this went down. we usually take our tax return and do that every year. Really cuts down on the grocery trips and stuff

yeah, pretty much the opposite here. Americans are rebels by nature. plus there's some questions about legality of these orders, that said, I've been self isolating anyway, working from home for almost a month. we'd just done a huge grocery run and bought our yearly meat order about a week before all this went down. we usually take our tax return and do that every year. Really cuts down on the grocery trips and stuff
Wow, that sounds like a hefty grocery tab ...

Wow, that sounds like a hefty grocery tab ...
yeah, but it lasts us the year and we get a bulk discount. most of what we get is non-perishables and frozen stuff. Frees up our monthly budget for other things. We rent a freezer spot at the local meat locker and put most of it in. thats really the big monthly expense as its 65 bucks a month. But its a whole walk in freezer

Morning ...ah afternoon. Had to order some meat today as we need a few things. Just about everybody is doing the curbside thing where you don't leave your car and they put your order in your trunk. $140 later we are set for quite awhile. With the talk of these meat plants having issues because of the virus the wife said lets order a few more things now. I'll take a few things to my daughters so I can look at my granddaughters. Need warm weather so we can sit together outside. This continues to suck.:BangHead:

Morning ...ah afternoon. Had to order some meat today as we need a few things. Just about everybody is doing the curbside thing where you don't leave your car and they put your order in your trunk. $140 later we are set for quite awhile. With the talk of these meat plants having issues because of the virus the wife said lets order a few more things now. I'll take a few things to my daughters so I can look at my granddaughters. Need warm weather so we can sit together outside. This continues to suck.:BangHead:
"local time 6:45 pm" Where you at?

(Sweden here)

Yes it does. We started to have too many Covid cases at packing plants around the state. When the plants have to be closed down, there is no market for the farmers hogs and they cease production. That will screw the system up for many months when they start production back up.

Yes it does. We started to have too many Covid cases at packing plants around the state. When the plants have to be closed down, there is no market for the farmers hogs and they cease production. That will screw the system up for many months when they start production back up.
yep, thats why i buy local. I got a 234 lbs hog for 165$ butcher it ourselves.

This thing is going to screw a LOT of hings up globally before it's over. It's just starting.

Starter in, exhaust manifolds in, pipes reconnected. Can spin on oil filter now as everything around there is done. Found my collection of cooler lines,will get them in next. Ps pump,have to find an alternator. I have a few around.

Yeah, wish I knew a local place I could buy a 1/4 beef or more. Wife has seen them advertised on facebook, but I wouldn't buy unless I knew someone who dealt with one of them. Unfortunately I don't.

I HATE ethenol in my fuel. So make that 4 carb kits and the truck still hasnt moved. Make tha I need 4 kits.

Got the needle to unstick. So 2 Holley vac secondaries and 1 600 edelbrock to kit out. The 750 Edelbrock came through and the truck idles better than it ever did with the holley 600 vac secondary.
The old motor liked the holley better for cruise and acceleration.

G'morning all.
New member, looooong time coffee drinker.

View attachment 1715512359

Welcome to the coffee thread...

If we say something to upset you, don't pay any attention to us, it's what we do here...

bonus.png

it’s a custom made green. Here locally. No one else online has the exact color I want.

the closest color they had was still over 400 in green when I called them in Feb

I have some custom made green... I cough it up from my throat... :rolleyes: :poke:

Loogie green... :lol:

-
Back