Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tim and all you other coffee drinkers a question.
I've been killing time (no crime Karl) looking at my other favorite car the 67 GTX.
I'm looking at those cars that are done, nothing really to do to them...no just looking I have no room.
Anyway, why is a 426 Hemi car 20K more than a 440 car?? Cars are all the same condition.
I know Hemi is the biggest, badness, etc..but is it really a 20K difference??

Here

20180727_063847.jpg

Tim and all you other coffee drinkers a question.
I've been killing time (no crime Karl) looking at my other favorite car the 67 GTX.
I'm looking at those cars that are done, nothing really to do to them...no just looking I have no room.
Anyway, why is a 426 Hemi car 20K more than a 440 car?? Cars are all the same condition.
I know Hemi is the biggest, badness, etc..but is it really a 20K difference??
Fewer of them were built, let alone survived the hard racing they were subject to...IMO

Speaking of vacation...I actually have today off. Was supposed to be for a medical appointment that was postponed indefinitely. I remembered it the other day and was gonna turn in a 'retraction' form but never did. So it's completely optional if I want to show up now. I only get 2 weeks, but don't foresee needing it for much in particular this year. Hmmm.

Under all the crusty stuff there is sometimes some good things. Distributor looks suspiciously clean inside..
5B3FB5CC-558C-4D33-856E-16CA8C8E7FB1.jpeg

WTH heck you spraying? Liquid gold? 700 a gallon is crazy!!!!
it’s a custom made green. Here locally. No one else online has the exact color I want.

Best paint in the industry. IMO. Is on my 69 Dart and OMG the way it looks is fantastic
Kolor Details - House Of Kolor
382 gallon at summitt
View attachment 1715512337
This in NOT my car but shows the color
the closest color they had was still over 400 in green when I called them in Feb

Hey folks!

I know my random appearances in here might start to feel ... random, but I haven't disappeared and I haven't quit mopar!

Is everyone ok?

-
Back