Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My neighbor asked me if I'd ever read Hemmings magazine. I had heard of it but never had, he subscribes and saves them for Les Schwab when he's done. He knows I have a project car so offered them to me and asked them to take to Schwab when I was done. I had a good first impression with the one's he gave me. May 2020 issue had a Mopar brake cylinder swap guide for cars going quite a ways back, other issues had Hemi articles, there's used parts sections etc. I subscribed, then took the bag of mags into Schwab, even though they said they can't put them out they appreciated it.

Having you cars sand blasted and the car doors sprung were our biggest worries out in the desert during wind season :lol:.

I hear that, when I was in the Navy and stationed on NAS Whidbey Island, had a few doors get away from me. They've had winds clocked at over 120mph, and no "hurricane" happened, just wind gusts.

be16a11c-f69b-425d-9e34-171a31d0bfd5-jpeg.374160

Morning. Fargo #3 today.
Hope it loads easy. Guy says it rolls. Same guy that said my first one wasnt seized...hmmm. guess i should bring a wheel or 2.

-
Back