Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I said Hi earlier!:realcrazy:

Did you say hi or get hi???
Toke.gif

(It's easy to confuse them...) :BangHead:

hey don't forget me. good morning everyone. i am near st louis mo and we had "FRICKIN FROST" last nite. already got tomatoes,onions,peppers and other stuff in ground. 1 garden is 60x30. tried to cover stuff but not enough plastic.

hey don't forget me. good morning everyone. i am near st louis mo and we had "FRICKIN FROST" last nite. already got tomatoes,onions,peppers and other stuff in ground. 1 garden is 60x30. tried to cover stuff but not enough plastic.

Hello to you too, but I don't know your name... :welcome:

Morning, but like Karl I also dont know your name.

I live a couple state north of you, but we made the mistake of planting to early once and had to go tear them all out and buy new plants. Now we wait until Memorial day in this area to plant. We had frost as well last night and they are actually talking snow possibilities tonight.

I'm bad with names anyway... I just call everyone 'asshole'...

I answer to it also, so it's fair...

I'm a bit north and a little east of you... No frost here that I know of...

-
Back