Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
In that case you could use a chainsaw...:eek: :D :poke:
LOL, but seriously, I would not want to damage any part of it. If the lens is good enough for your car, I'm guessing the rest of it aint bad. I put my tailights together from several -and sold all the 'scraps' at carlisle. Somebody always has something worse and wants to trade up. I took a busted 74 duster grille along last year thinking maybe someone would fix it or use it for pieces to fix another. Figured if it didn't sell I might leave it in a trashcan. Guy bought it to use as a wall hanger...

Cut across the top and came right out with a screw driver. Thanks again!!

0FC32C0F-1F85-4F5B-94C0-FE7A7AF0B922.jpeg

You non back readers see that I got my DD9 sanderson headers a few days ago? The story was they were not being made any longer.....
be interesting how they fit and line up for exhaust.
Sanderson made custom headers for Mike Ritz's Starfish. Helps when you live relatively close by.

In that case you could use a chainsaw...:eek: :D :poke:
I was thinking of that the last time the subject of opening cartons came up.
Paul Hogan had a great skit about how to open containers. It started with a package that was difficult to to open and he got a razor blade. That resulted in some blood being spilled. It didn't stop there...
I don't know if the show was carried in any other areas outside of NYC. It was either on WNYC (13) WOR (Channel 9). IIRC correctly it only aired late as it wasn't suitable for all audiences - even in the NY metro area. LOL.
This was before Hogan became famous in the USA with Crocodile Dundee.

I was thinking of that the last time the subject of opening cartons came up.
Paul Hogan had a great skit about how to open containers. It started with a package that was difficult to to open and he got a razor blade. That resulted in some blood being spilled. It didn't stop there...
I don't know if the show was carried in any other areas outside of NYC. It was either on WNYC (13) WOR (Channel 9). IIRC correctly it only aired late as it wasn't suitable for all audiences - even in the NY metro area. LOL.
This was before Hogan became famous in the USA with Crocodile Dundee.

We watched Paul Hogan on one of the LA independents. Kinda like Monty Python with a southern UK accent :rofl:

We watched Paul Hogan on one of the LA independents. Kinda like Monty Python with a southern UK accent :rofl:
That's great you got it too. More like Benny Hill I thought. Either that inde or the pbs station also carried Not the 9 o'clock News from the UK. That eventually got copied here, but IMO not quite equalled. Might have been a regular SNL skit rather tna a half hour show?

That's great you got it too. More like Benny Hill I thought. Either that inde or the pbs station also carried Not the 9 o'clock News from the UK. That eventually got copied here, but IMO not quite equalled. Might have been a regular SNL skit rather tna a half hour show?

I'm sure Benny Hill had some effect on my rapidly expanding warped sense of humor at the time also :rofl:

Thunderchicken:BangHead:
Owner says check operation of convertible top. He never tried it.
No workie!
Workshop manual is on my desk, quite a complicated affair to get it open if i cant power it. Oh boy! Money is just gonna roll in!

Finished putting the lawn fertilizer down and sprayed a few dozen dandelions. Just in time for some rain tomorrow.

Made up some slip plates. They slippy!
Pushed the lincoln mkx sideways with only a little effort. They will work well. Cant drive onto them though. They slip. Have to use a jack.

I havent jacked suv up to reset them, too busy fighting with the stuck lateral link bolts in the back. Is some kind of commercial plastic board,polyethelyne i think. Its tough, its sold as puckboard here. A little bit of grease and its slicker than goose ****.
D270115F-1C96-4ABC-9F84-181A2033F191.jpeg

Can turn wheels left/right easy!

Spent 2 hours getting one bolt out, other side is stuck-er.
Have my ball joint press pushing on it. Bit of heat and a rap with a bfh and it should start moving.

Question one of the taillight bezels had a taillight wire wrapped in a brownish green looking unknown material. Even had a old white tag with a number, maybe a part number?? It was in great shape and saved it.
When I went back to get the doors today, I found four more taillights sockets with the same wrap, all in great shape.
What color was the old stuff?? Anyone know??
I'll post a pic later.

Question one of the taillight bezels had a taillight wire wrapped in a brownish green looking unknown material. Even had a old white tag with a number, maybe a part number?? It was in great shape and saved it.
When I went back to get the doors today, I found four more taillights sockets with the same wrap, all in great shape.
What color was the old stuff?? Anyone know??
I'll post a pic later.
Mystery to me.. But sounds original...Keep em....

Good afternoon.

Looks like the pavement must be getting hot these days. I was leaving work and turned a corner and floored the pedal, left a peg leg black mark on the turn ....(weak)

So I get on the highway headed towards Denver and "boom" the passenger rear tire blows, and leaves hot pieces of rubber in a trail to the side of the road. I know they were freaking hot because I tried to clean it up a little and it was too hot to touch the rubber pieces.

So I was changing the tire and two army guys stopped and insisted they help change the tire. In the time they insisted, I could have had it done. I refused and got it done anyway.

I was a little nervous back on the road because my spare is a lot older than the blown tire and I was quite a ways from home.

Made it back in one piece and now to go look for some decent tires that hold wind on the pile. :)

-
Back