Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Went hunting for a part number for a camber adjusting bolt for this lincoln,couldnt find a dam thing. Figured if i ordered it i would have it in the morning. Then i could cut the stuck one out. No joy. Have to get it from ford.

Surprised on that, Lincolns have a pretty good following at least around here.
Been poking around the interweb all morning, i cant find anything,and i hope i can get correct part the first time.
Have to go through ford fast parts. Or slow parts as they are fondly referred to.

Getting wet outside now. No need to water the garden today.
Gonna head out shortly. Have to go visit the vampires for 'routine' bloodwork. Been over 6 months...Normally I go 2 minutes down the road, but that facility is doing covid testing I think. So have a 20 minute drive.
Also need to stop at Home Depot and get an outside faucet. I replaced the one out back last year, but never got the front done. Want to get that done this weekend. Cleared stuff away from the pipes in the basement yesterday to see what I needed. Unsoldered the pipe and pulled the faucet out so I get the right size to reach through the wall.

Going to be interesting to see how stupid people get this weekend.
Very... lol
I expect to hear that a some areas have outbreaks a week from now. But they cant stop it and a vaccine is far in the future. Hospitals are way under capacity now. I think most people will be careful and it won’t get out of control.

I hope that is the case. Just thinking places like the Hamptons where no one will listen at all. I used to do the summers there at my dads summer house. Man I miss that place.

I have to love tempest. Another old school parts store inventory for sale he let me cherry pick it. Tons of good nors/autolite parts!

Oh it can be dangerous Just ask Steve! I have to limit myself. Getting up at 0400 and searching, takes some restraint.

I did relly well on rebuild the last week and it all went on more ignition parts. Hell I dumped 200 at the surplus store on nos parts! Might need more cabinets soon the ones I got are full already!!!!!

Good Morning Mopar Recall Wheel Whacko"s !!!!!

I got a couple of those :D

274DF5FF-8898-4EEE-83D3-A52FDD7F3D56.jpeg

Getting wet outside now. No need to water the garden today.
Gonna head out shortly. Have to go visit the vampires for 'routine' bloodwork.

I had to change doctors because mine used to like to draw the blood directly by sucking it out of my neck...

I will never go back to Dr. Acula...

(Dracula....)

-
Back