Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Prob about 30 or so members in a Carlisle thread on FCBO and 2/3 of them are now not going. Talk about canceling their tent also.

Am I the only one here that feels that this Covid crap has just taken away the desire to do anything this summer or is it just me. My summer Bike show has been postponed. The guy I go with says he hopes they schedule it soon. I'm thinking I don't feel like going. I would like to come down to Mopar Carlisle just to see youse guys but don't plan on bringing anything.

Kind of the same here. Thought since I would not be prepping for the show I would have time. Hell no really busy doing peoples distribs.

Kind of the same here. Thought since I would not be prepping for the show I would have time. Hell no really busy doing peoples distribs.
Imagine what it'd be like if you would have been prepping for the show and all the dizzy work.:BangHead::BangHead:

I would not take it in usually stop end of May and do my own. I cant even tell you when I did a core for stock. A lot of work prepping for that. Between packing it all up, testing everything again etc etc. LOL ask Timmy! He has been through it a few days.

I would not take it in usually stop end of May and do my own. I cant even tell you when I did a core for stock. A lot of work prepping for that. Between packing it all up, testing everything again etc etc. LOL ask Timmy! He has been through it a few days.
KA-ching, KA-ching, KA_ching, all the way to the bank :thumbsup:

Think it would suck this year.
We're still not 100% it's going to happen. We'll know soon. If they do or don't I'll drive out and take John his parts.
Exhaust system , four tires, three header panels, and a driver's side door take up a lot of garage space.

Found a Sport Fury nearby, in my grandfathers price range but I’m thinking this might be too much race car for a 78 yr old.

9396888D-EC72-4111-ACAE-B9F17B2BAAD2.png

Well, Happy Monday everyone. Bought myself a present this weekend. Been looking for one of these for a long time....

Lowrider 1.jpg

Lowrider 2.jpg

Lowrider 3.jpg

Lowrider 4.jpg

Thanks Ray. It does no good as it is the wrong size, just for looks, but it adds some pizzazz. I wanted a full twisted chrome frame and bars, but this is what I accidentally found so I jumped on it.

It is a Schwinn Lowrider model. I thought with 4 July coming, some Roman candles in them there pipes for a ride around?

-
Back