Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I get to throw $ at a new radiator. The one I had was a 4 core brass radiator. Never had an issue with the cooling system.

Well I get to throw $ at a new radiator. The one I had was a 4 core brass radiator. Never had an issue with the cooling system.
How many tubes got damaged? Redecks cut the tubes and solder them shut all the time. Just sayin..

I just weighed myself, I'm down 17 lbs in the last two weeks.... :thumbsup:

Laying in bed in middle of the night trying to ignore my hunger pain is working...
Nice! If you need any suggestions, thoughts or just an ear...let me know. I’m here if you want any assistance on the path. :)

Nice! If you need any suggestions, thoughts or just an ear...let me know. I’m here if you want any assistance on the path. :)
Got any suggestions to quit losing weight? I'm eating 5 to 6 meals a day and dropping weight. I may be burning too many calories! Gonna have to let the girls be on top!

Got any suggestions to quit losing weight? I'm eating 5 to 6 meals a day and dropping weight. I may be burning too many calories! Gonna have to let the girls be on top!

I lost over 30 lbs in the early 2000's by working out and eating a high protein diet and limiting my carb intake... I joined the gym and lifted weights and doing aerobics, and basically hit my best weight... You can eat as much fruits and vegetables as you wish, just no carbs... You need protein to build the muscles... I was basically eating fruits and veggies during the day between meals...

If you only eat a few meals a day, then your body stores the extra energy for when it needs it... If you snack often on fruits, veggies, and protein, then your body learns that the nutrition is constantly available and stops storing it for later...

Then the lifting weights helps increase your metabolism so you can burn more calories, then the cardio is what you use to burn the fat off and not gain any weight... My goal for the weight lifting was not to build up bulk, but to tone and strengthen...

I grew up on the local swim team here since I was 4 years old... As a swimmer, you don't want the bulk, but want the strength, so we did more repetitions with a little less weight to build up for endurance and keep lean... The extra mass from building for bulk is more resistance when you swim... As a swimmer, you want to keep lean so you can glide through the water better...

It's much easier to loose weight when you work out than dieting, however I can't work out like I used to because I have arthritis in my arms and I can't lift weights any more like I used to...

Good Morning coffee drinkers, its a NEW day. What can you contribute today?? :popcorn:

crystal-ball-fortune-teller.jpg

I read its a fight in PA. The legislatures last week voted to drop the governor's executive order. This opened the state.
The governor however is taking that action to court. I guess we'll see how that all works out.

I read its a fight in PA. The legislatures last week voted to drop the governor's executive order. This opened the state.
The governor however is taking that action to court. I guess we'll see how that all works out.
We still have areas in Yellow till Friday so WTF? Its a mess, to me its a personal preference to keep the family safe now.

It is amazing he tells us to stay at home and if you do go out stay 6' apart and he is photographed with people with down with the cops posters. My buddy's company that make pipe fittings for the gas lines hasn't worked since March but Wolfs cabinet shop remains open. I will say not more. Oops is this political?

Well I guarantee it wears it's socks differently than the rest of us. The more it is on TV the more pairs it wears.

LOL It got invited to be in the Daisy Duke contest this year due to low number of entries! Hell no I am not going!:rofl:

-
Back