Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well good morning all.......Off to the concrete mixer........O Fun!!!
These are the most fun.

concrete mixer.jpg

Don't get in place to sit down in your chair, then fart while standing up, and sit down - it's like farting in your own face...

(Don't ask how I figured that out...)
With your educational background I always knew you were a fart smeller! :rofl:

Yes that is very true but Dog farts are by far the worst!
Rottie farts.
Years ago we went fly out fishing, brought kids and dogs.
Dogs started farting in the plane and kids started puking. Ya,fun times..

Dalmatian farts...

In my old house in Detroit we had friends over, if I remember correctly it was Keegan Michael Key's brother Kris Key, and we were hanging out in the living room... We were sitting on the opposite side of the room from our Dals and they farted so bad we had to clear the whole room... :eek:

Rottie farts.
Years ago we went fly out fishing, brought kids and dogs.
Dogs started farting in the plane and kids started puking. Ya,fun times..

You're supposed to fly fish with a lure, not from an airplane...
oops.gif

well, maybe it IS a Denver thing because i felt quite ignored by you too.

I saw your car at the Street rod nationals and stood right in front of it for 15 minutes with my Dad and family and you never appeared (prolly looking at cars which is cool) then i posted this pic along with mentioning we should meet up. Then the next year i saw you at the red light on Northern and Beulah by the fair grounds, i was going the opposite way in my dart and honked at you and didn't get any reaction so i thought ....well i guess he don't want to meet or do anything down here.

View attachment 1715546320
Wow, I guess I’m an *** because I was looking at cars instead of waiting by my car incase someone wants to talk. How was I supposed to know you wanted me to turn around and chase you down. If that makes me an ***, then oh well.

I know a 62 yo guy who's owned nothing but MOPARS. He has everyone of them but one. Guess he just can't part with them.

My dad drove nothing but Mopars his whole life...

Great memories from when I was young and my mom drove a 67 Barracuda fastback Formula S 273 car white with blue interior, and dad had a 68 Charger 383 2bbl car green with a black top and black interior...

My brother and I loved to ride in the Charger with dad and he would do burnouts off of red lights for us... Then he would ask us "How was that guys"??? We would reply, "Fine"...

Once we were riding in the Charger, I was in the back seat and my 5 year old brother riding shotgun in the passenger front... My brother put his hand on the console shifter, dad looked down and saw and said "Don't you dare"... "Get your hand off of there"... I laughed... :lol:

With your educational background I always knew you were a fart smeller! :rofl:

The mindset was, I get to my recliner in the living room with a plate of food... I get ready to sit down and feel a fart coming... Well, you don't want to fart sitting down when it comes out better standing up...

Then you sit down and smell it and think to yourself, "I shouldn't have done that"...
wetting-pants.gif

Actually no. Way way less than normal, this was about the average here.

now Gatlinburg and pigeon forge were the absolute mess. If you told me there was 250,000 people in each last week, I’d say you were low balling. It took 6 hours to get down the mountain. We go twice a year and normally it’s a 20-30 minute drive, even in peak hours. We didn’t even make it up the mountain, turned around halfway and still took 6 hours.

View attachment 1715546651

View attachment 1715546653

View attachment 1715546654

View attachment 1715546655

View attachment 1715546656

View attachment 1715546657

View attachment 1715546658

Beautiful...

Is that the Atlantic or Gulf of Mexico????

Got the ‘50 in the shop, pulled the middle chunk.thing is heavy!
So i had put on my thinking cap. shop crane behind tractor,and lifted like nothing. Now its sitting on floor and i dont know what to do with it. Its going to hurt if i drop it.

So i had put on my thinking cap. shop crane behind tractor,and lifted like nothing. Now its sitting on floor and i dont know what to do with it. Its going to hurt if i drop it.

Be ready to pull your foot back real fast, JIC....

They roll pretty easy.

I guess I shouldn't have poked fun at the NWS and their "Red Flag Warning" out in the middle of the desert.

c2565232-fcfb-4013-8581-95111f45170d-Bush_fire.jpg

Tonto National Forest Az.
We have a little one going up the coast 30 miles.

Wow, I guess I’m an *** because I was looking at cars instead of waiting by my car incase someone wants to talk. How was I supposed to know you wanted me to turn around and chase you down. If that makes me an ***, then oh well.
Yea, read it again

Dalmatian farts...

In my old house in Detroit we had friends over, if I remember correctly it was Keegan Michael Key's brother Kris Key, and we were hanging out in the living room... We were sitting on the opposite side of the room from our Dals and they farted so bad we had to clear the whole room... :eek:
When I first started dating my wife. We were riding in my Jeep. I let one rip. And she started laughing. I knew she was the one.:lol:

-
Back