Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Potatoes are in, peppers, cucumbers, squash, lettuce and radish this year. Have tomatoes also in pots.
I’ve been picking radishes already. Saw i have bunch of tomatoes on. Weeds we’re getting nuts , so I ran a ho through the garden yesterday...:rolleyes:
Good Morning

Tim and I have been playing phone Tag not sure what he is doing now?
Lol, he said yesterday he was out. I think he really wants to go but with this virus, is wanting to play safe too. Either way, I don’t blame him. Hell I didn’t sleep for two nights stressing about the beach trip and the virus last week. I feel his pain

That's what I was waiting on had to till the area again after I hit it again with roundup type stuff. Weeds are bad this year. They have to go in today!

Lol, he said yesterday he was out. I think he really wants to go but with this virus, is wanting to play safe too. Either way, I don’t blame him. Hell I didn’t sleep for two nights stressing about the beach trip and the virus last week. I feel his pain
Lot of people on the beach?

Received that package of sleaving and light bulb pins yesterday, really great quality, was not sure what it would be. They definitely get more business from me.

Lot of people on the beach?
Actually no. Way way less than normal, this was about the average here.

now Gatlinburg and pigeon forge were the absolute mess. If you told me there was 250,000 people in each last week, I’d say you were low balling. It took 6 hours to get down the mountain. We go twice a year and normally it’s a 20-30 minute drive, even in peak hours. We didn’t even make it up the mountain, turned around halfway and still took 6 hours.

F66E2E42-6F9F-4278-B48E-A8901F335B8C.jpeg

3B72F7A1-3FAC-4C20-BFBB-2B265640FF85.jpeg

0B9902C1-6D21-4925-807D-AFBEF94E1BD5.jpeg

8DE54AA4-0BC2-444E-B1FF-8B4C4D228E7B.jpeg

97F20614-C7D9-40FA-828E-1AC7B44528A0.jpeg

149F18EA-F244-429D-A7BC-7FC29BB27234.jpeg

B45A88C2-A126-4EBA-B6DD-FE78451AA2F0.jpeg

Man. I just got back from town. Can not find fencing supplies or tomatoe cages anywhere.

Good Morning Crew...still fired up about some of the replies in the Tattoo thread. Sheesh. A bunch of Saints around here apparently. Note to self to just stay away from those. More coffee please....black no sugar

Good Morning Crew...still fired up about some of the replies in the Tattoo thread. Sheesh. A bunch of Saints around here apparently. Note to self to just stay away from those. More coffee please....black no sugar
I'll do a little backreading there. It could be interesting.

The tattoo thread isn't bad so far. No guns or knives yet and no fistfights.

Quite interesting what so many people think about tatoos.
A little trip in the way back machine, a fellow i went to school with, party animal. had a set of wings similar to harley davidson wings tatooed across his chest with the words F*[k patrol in them. Dumbass.

Back from my 5000 step walk. Heart rate up to 113. It's back down to 89 now.

-
Back