Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yup, I feel so dirty and i didn't even do anything

No need to feel dirty, unless out working on your car empire you are putting together. Just for reference though, I have a very religious friend who just got permission to get a tattoo from her Paster as long as it didn't honor the dead. Chose what Rani wants and all will be just fine.

When I paint, I just put plastic on floor, Windows, mask off outlets, and spray with airless....do trim and done. Easy.....If ceiling is different color, cut in the ceiling.....Hardest part IMO....
These guys rolled everything, and I wanted it that way....:thumbsup:

Yup, I feel so dirty and i didn't even do anything
I usually take a shower and that solves the problem. jes sayin... :poke: :lol:
... got permission to get a tattoo from her Paster as long as it didn't honor the dead.
Interesting. wonder what the reasoning is for that. I always thought some of the most meaningful tats were the ones in memory of someone.

These guys rolled everything, and I wanted it that way....:thumbsup:
maxresdefault.jpg

I usually take a shower and that solves the problem. jes sayin... :poke: :lol:

Interesting. wonder what the reasoning is for that. I always thought some of the most meaningful tats were the ones in memory of someone.

Biblical I guess

Based on the "rolling" posts and now Lincoln....Here is Lincoln's best commercial...

I am just so tired of all of the BS. Cops will soon be like us inside the prison. We have all these rules to protect ourselves. Cops are headed down the same road. All for a few bad cops the rest will have their lives put at risk

Now they are going to get rid of the name "Aunt Jemima" for syrup because of all of this... :wtf:

So now all of the Aunt Jemima brands are going to get a new name and look in the stores, how will we know what they are???
huh.gif

I like Mrs. Butterworth's the best, and I can see that one going down the "racist" path next.... :mob: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

So am I gonna loose my two favorite syrups over this??? :soapbox:

I feel like running away...
runaway.gif

I got a mess going Hoppy. I got the frame parts to fix the jeep. Every freaking bolt is rusted so bad I can't get them out 7 for the skid pan and about 8 to drop the gas tank. then the fuel pump line was leaking so I will put a new one in but so rusted that I can't get the old one out. What a mess

:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Ok, that particular rant is over....how is everyone doing? Got a new ignition switch for the Demon, hopefully that fixes the random dying while driving and the only fire during crank issue I get out of the blue. With all that is going on, not sure when I can spend the time to take the column apart to swap it out, so I don't know. Likely spend more time on the side of the road than it takes to fix it, but....

They are not to terrible to change. Just make sure you write down the wire colors from the connector when you remove them to snake the wire through the column

I'm too lazy to write any more...

I just take lots of pictures before and after to see how things go together...
twocents.gif

Who could have imagined a innocent tattoo conversation would turn into Bible Sunday School. Why do I even look....hot here today too. Close to 90 next several days...

It sounds like it needs some Doug Stanhope clips in there to poke at them.... :poke:
up2.gif

Morning or afternoon depending on where you are. Getting warm out here, and dryer then a popcorn fart.

-
Back