Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Did they use some 'Bama J's papers on those???

banner3.jpg

banner1.jpg

Bama J.png

Obama-bad-habits-Smoking.jpg

Based on the "rolling" posts and now Lincoln....Here is Lincoln's best commercial...

I don't actually like the smell of weed and ive never smoked it, but I still like the dazed and confused movie and the way he says that. LoL

Cheech and Chong are funny but that stuff is getting old

Hey all, Got my Carlisle pass to day. N163. Who wants it? I will mail it to you.....

No words can explain what its like outside. Gross is about the closest. 50 is done,and outside. Loaded old pumpkin into parts diff and bolted it back together. Im drenched. Its hot!

Some people say I look better without glasses....................................I don't see it.

:rofl:

Ours has been 90's with 60-70% humidity...uck!! We had a nice summer last year 10-15 days in the 90's and a few 100's. This summer is different.

Ours has been 90's with 60-70% humidity...uck!! We had a nice summer last year 10-15 days in the 90's and a few 100's. This summer is different.
Sounds like my other favorite place I like to live in.......:lol:

I dont like the cold either. With such high humidity there is little to no evaporation. Not bad with a breeze.
Guy with the 50 chevy vapour locked on his way home, had to go help him out. Carb was bone dry. A splash of fuel and it fired up. Electric fuel pump next.

I'm enjoying it while it's here. I hate being cold.

I dont like the cold either. With such high humidity there is little to no evaporation. Not bad with a breeze.
Guy with the 50 chevy vapour locked on his way home, had to go help him out. Carb was bone dry. A splash of fuel and it fired up. Electric fuel pump next.

It's easier to be cold, than hot...

If it's too cold, I can layer up to get warm...

If it's too hot, once I'm naked, I can't take anything else off....
banana-dance.gif

-
Back