Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Its so hot, i saw a fox chasing a rabbit and they were both walking...
A quote from an old friend,RIP. hes been gone for a few years, but his words will be around for a long time.

Captain Obvious Gatorade.jpg

I dont like the cold either. With such high humidity there is little to no evaporation. Not bad with a breeze.
Guy with the 50 chevy vapour locked on his way home, had to go help him out. Carb was bone dry. A splash of fuel and it fired up. Electric fuel pump next.
Or a return line fuel filter.

well, replaced the hinges on my homemade sheet metal brake, looks like that should work to let me finish my dart's floor pans at least.

65 Coronet. Don't tempt me!
What 65 corn nut??

I'd have to say 68 is my favorite year of coronet. Style like no other. That was the most innovative year ever in regards to styling, when you consider what cars of the early and mid 60s typically looked like.

What 65 corn nut??

I'd have to say 68 is my favorite year of coronet. Style like no other. That was the most innovative year ever in regards to styling, when you consider what cars of the early and mid 60s typically looked like.

It took the designers about 10 years to get over the fin fetish they all had starting in '56 :lol:

What 65 corn nut??

Had one. Was dumb and got rid of it. Then i got a 70 sport fury. That was a great car. Sold it, was dumb. Let the guy give me a deposit, and he packed up and left town the next day. ****!

For all these years i have heard men referring to the wife as the Better 1/2.
I obviously have been hearing it wrong. Bitter 1/2 makes more sense..

For all these years i have heard men referring to the wife as the Better 1/2.
I obviously have been hearing it wrong. Bitter 1/2 makes more sense..

How about when they sit you down and have one of those 3 - 4 hour 'relationship talks' where you just sit there and listen while they do all the talking???
blah.gif

I guess that's what they mean when they say that you are 'spoken for'...
rolleyes.gif

Not me. We either have an open and honest one-to-one discussion like equal partners or I’m out.

Bring thoughtful discussion and I will happily engage. Bring emotional madness and you can talk to the hand.

The logical mind must prevail. Emotions are an input, not a conclusion.

Tell me “I want” and I will tell you no. Talk to me about what “You need” and I will listen.

You want a fight? Prepare for me going nuclear...a permanent end.

-
Back