Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
7454637E-558D-4E15-B038-7FCDF0CA8625.png

On the plus side, don't have to cut the grass! Cactus plants are wilting.. Roadkill that didn't even get run over, just gave up!

My son is going to school in Prescott AZ, don't think it's quite that hot there, but is in Phoenix. I don't think you can say "It's 10 something, but it's a dry heat".

I was looking for a car for my daughter when she turned 16. She said she wanted something "different". Truck driver friend of mine was selling one of his hot rods at the time Studebaker similar to this
th?id=OIP.jpg

10" Cragars on the back, narrowed 9" diff, 4 speed, Tri Power 389 Pontiac.
"That's different :D" I thinks to myself.
Reality set in shortly after ":wtf: are you thinkin'? Give your 16 year old daughter a 400 horse 4 spd car? Are you nuckin' futz?"
She got the'72 Swinger instead :D

I was looking for a car for my daughter when she turned 16. She said she wanted something "different". Truck driver friend of mine was selling one of his hot rods at the time Studebaker similar to this View attachment 1715560056
10" Cragars on the back, narrowed 9" diff, 4 speed, Tri Power 389 Pontiac.
"That's different :D" I thinks to myself.
Reality set in shortly after ":wtf: are you thinkin'? Give your 16 year old daughter a 400 horse 4 spd car? Are you nuckin' futz?"
She got the'72 Swinger instead :D
Those are so cool! Different for sure

I thought the protests were over

I don't know...ask Chris

I think there’s still some in some cities, but yeah, the area we were at, nothing. But they’re keeping us on standby orders just Incase. Mainly because they already cut the orders and it was easier to keep us sitting then to recall us

-
Back