Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, i won!
A4C60456-0D36-4529-BF92-991F388A6439.jpeg
Ordered a set of leftie drills and extractors from snappy guy. Dont need em,and its worth the $100 if i never need them again!
You know,buy a tool you will never need again. Done it before.

Well, i won! View attachment 1715562134Ordered a set of leftie drills and extractors from snappy guy. Dont need em,and its worth the $100 if i never need them again!
You know,buy a tool you will never need again. Done it before.
I've got a few of those type's of tools myself. May not ever need them again but if I do...

I just got back from a very long arduous Board meeting. Turns out I am NOT Ironman! Any of you want to sign up for some serious PITA beat your brains out events, get roped into being on a Board somewhere. Hah. I think I am going to try this Rye. I have never tried it but it was on sale. Anybody ever sampled it?

0FD2DA53-9B81-4116-A748-2086AE9D866F.jpeg

So, going to replace the floor in my Wood shop. I know..... Well anyway, what a lot work getting everything out of there!!!!

I just got back from a very long arduous Board meeting. Turns out I am NOT Ironman! Any of you want to sign up for some serious PITA beat your brains out events, get roped into being on a Board somewhere. Hah. I think I am going to try this Rye. I have never tried it but it was on sale. Anybody ever sampled it?

View attachment 1715562213

Never had the rye, but the standard BH is excellent

This is the voice that sings "The Great Gig in the Sky" on Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album...

Gig.jpg

7 hours spent removing exhaust manifold and 3 broken studs.
Bruises on my legs from leaning against the hoist.
At least the worst is over.

Was thinking of going back to sleep,but i hear a chainsaw running at the other end of the house...
Coffee it is!

Soooooooo…. I borrowed a good scan tool for my 88 truck to see what was up when it died on the starter mis hap day, did not want to throw parts at it and glad I did, looks like the TPS sensor is intermittent. That would have sucked to find without the tool. Guy is like me has all the older test equipment, same guy that will put the panels on the Cuda for me. Oh this gets better also if it possibly can. He will do the panels at his house and will take his flat bed over to take the cuda in a few days! Happy happy happy will have the lift open again!

Soooooooo…. I borrowed a good scan tool for my 88 truck to see what was up when it died on the starter mis hap day, did not want to throw parts at it and glad I did, looks like the TPS sensor is intermittent. That would have sucked to find without the tool. Guy is like me has all the older test equipment, same guy that will put the panels on the Cuda for me. Oh this gets better also if it possibly can. He will do the panels at his house and will take his flat bed over to take the cuda in a few days! Happy happy happy will have the lift open again!
There is a test with an analog ohmmeter, was the absoulte best way to find it,needle will flicker as you sweep the sensor.

but back then the diagnostic procedures were long drawn out processes with flow charts.
I remember one was like nine pages long. It was folded up in the manual.

-
Back