Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You gotta bring more than that.... :poke:
Well,it rained all day yesterday and through the night. So anything i want to do in the yard is out of the question.
Im at a loss for what i want to do today.
Fargo needs lots yet,electrical is a big one.

Morning ya Moparian mob. Only a few more days till Mopar event in Iowa. Yo TMM we fully realize you are one of the hostess with the mosts and as a result will have a million chores. We promise not to monopolize your time as I can assure you Craig and I can get in plenty of trouble all by ourselves if our previous track record is any indication. Just focus on your event and we will sip some whiskey with you at some point. I am bringing you a bottle of the Fargo craft whiskey you liked from several years ago at MITP. See ya soon.

Morning ya Moparian mob. Only a few more days till Mopar event in Iowa. Yo TMM we fully realize you are one of the hostess with the mosts and as a result will have a million chores. We promise not to monopolize your time as I can assure you Craig and I can get in plenty of trouble all by ourselves if our previous track record is any indication. Just focus on your event and we will sip some whiskey with you at some point. I am bringing you a bottle of the Fargo craft whiskey you liked from several years ago at MITP. See ya soon.
I will be working the gate for as long as I can stand. We will switch around jobs on Fri and Sat to give everybody a break. I host the show and shine all day Sunday and the Neita Reunion on Sunday at 1 pm at the shelterhouse. There will be time for fun and spirits throughout the weekend.

I'll drink either, usually lean towards a couple beers. In Maryland we sampled and purchased a bottle of peanut butter whiskey. Have you tried that before?? Might bring it with us.
I'll come up with something fun for you to try. My last 2 batches of home brew was disappointing so I don't have any of that. We have some good local microbrew's for you to try.

Hey for you guys going to the Mopar deal in Iowa if you happen to see any Mopar Gassers and have the opportunity to snap a few pics, the front suspension and steering in particular that would be much appreciated.

Hey for you guys going to the Mopar deal in Iowa if you happen to see any Mopar Gassers and have the opportunity to snap a few pics, the front suspension and steering in particular that would be much appreciated.
Speaking of cameras, that reminds me, I need to see if I can buy another battery for my digital.

Coffee time! in the AM even! Regular shift again starting last night for a week. Working tonight too...

notmydart.jpg

Like dis? @MomsDuster :steering:

Hope you had a good birthday!
Didn't get much of the day for me. Worked till 3AM (Turdsday night shift). Woke up and had coffee and lunch and went back to work at 3 PM... Technically it was today, but when I got home last night George Killian and his friend Mr Woodford stopped by and we watched Escape from NY. LOL

Didn't get much of the day for me. Worked till 3AM (Turdsday night shift). Woke up and had coffee and lunch and went back to work at 3 PM... Technically it was today, but when I got home last night George Killian and his friend Mr Woodford stopped by and we watched Escape from NY. LOL

Well that's a helluva shift! I'm so ready to be retired instead of just tired lol! That's a good flick too

Well that's a helluva shift!
That was Just yesterday to transition hours. During the week I did 10s - 5 till 3. 55+ hours for the week. Looks like I will have this week normal 3-11 then one more round of covering half of 3rd. Rumor is a new guy starts this week. 2weeks training on 1st, then they will have 2 on 3rd again and I am back to normal.

-
Back