Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That was Just yesterday to transition hours. During the week I did 10s - 5 till 3. 55+ hours for the week. Looks like I will have this week normal 3-11 then one more round of covering half of 3rd. Rumor is a new guy starts this week. 2weeks training on 1st, then they will have 2 on 3rd again and I am back to normal.
You Normal???????? OK.............................

What ever happened to him any way?

if it’s the one I’m thinking of, he ended up with a mental break down and living in his daily driver after the sudden death of his wife. Gave everything to his daughter, car was sold illegally. Stuff like that

if it’s the one I’m thinking of, he ended up with a mental break down and living in his daily driver after the sudden death of his wife. Gave everything to his daughter, car was sold illegally. Stuff like that
Wow>>>

Somewhere in the Carolinas....

EDIT
It Stormy Saturday!
There is one bigass thunderhead that has been moving north across the valley just east of town rattlin' the windows and lightin' the sky for about 90 minutes now. No brush fires out there please!

So seldom do we get electrical storms here and now 2 in one week :D.
Coulda picked a better/wetter time of year though, it's powder dry out there in brush country.

No he is fine we bailed him out with a tax payment. Life is good for him I believe.

LOL Low offer again!
s-l1600.jpg

Man I have to love that surplus city, needed a few more quarts of color for the cuda, cheaper to buy a gallon. $130! Then primer/sealer, reducer sandpaper allot of it all 3m, and some quick lock wheels, 2 more gallons of stripper 265 total!
spock dance.gif

You will not use all of your Dist parts if you live to be 110 years old!!!
But I can sell them if I make it to next year! Hell the shurhit boxes easily are worth a few bucks each empty! Do the cherry picking, box up the rest and sell it to ford/chevy guys! Or should I just say Steve?:rofl:

-
Back