Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Before I was on it... I've had a profile for several years, but rarely post anything personal or use it with family. One guy from my high school class gives me a lot of good meme material for the MyLuck thread. LOL. I'm on a few car groups and stamp collecting groups. Even those have too much drama. I have had better luck with Marketplace than Craigslist (both buy and sell) in the last year.
Facebook came out my freshman year of college. One of my instructors was from wherever college it first started at and made us all get one and actually communicated thru it for class. No ads, no drama, it was actually a useful

I just sold 2 motorcycles off of Facebook. I too have better luck with that than I do Craigslist.

Fighting with mustang. Still steers like crap. Not aligned yet, hopefully its camber causing the hard steering. But im thinking the wide tires arent helping much. Need to putt it around some and recheck all the hardware.

Fighting with mustang. Still steers like crap. Not aligned yet, hopefully its camber causing the hard steering. But im thinking the wide tires arent helping much. Need to putt it around some and recheck all the hardware.
So a typical mustang haha

Test out our lasers! Call Elon Musk! He will whip something up.

Likely hit about the time you get your car running! Hehehehehe!
was just thinking the same thing!!!

Actually, with the progress I've made today and what I hope to make this week, I "may" be done with about 75% of my welding by the weekend. Should be done with the quarters and the floor pans tomorrow. i need to get pics.

was just thinking the same thing!!!

Actually, with the progress I've made today and what I hope to make this week, I "may" be done with about 75% of my welding by the weekend. Should be done with the quarters and the floor pans tomorrow. i need to get pics.
Weld slow. Spot and stitch. Don't warp it.

Weld slow. Spot and stitch. Don't warp it.
that's what im doing. spacing about 2 inches apart, working around the entire perimeter and then coming back to the start and repeating. Ain't no need to rush at this point.

Then there’s me with the fargo, Barracuda and the Dart.
But too much on the honey do list. Cedar in the lavatory this evening. Cut outside, bring board in. Too long, go back outside,cut again. Now too short. Get another board. Rinse and repeat. :lol:
Its not that bad. But not far off. My little compressor for brad nailing wont make it through this job though. Excuse to get a new one i guess.

Then there’s me with the fargo, Barracuda and the Dart.
But too much on the honey do list. Cedar in the lavatory this evening. Cut outside, bring board in. Too long, go back outside,cut again. Now too short. Get another board. Rinse and repeat. :lol:
Its not that bad. But not far off. My little compressor for brad nailing wont make it through this job though. Excuse to get a new one i guess.
Sounds like here, I am pouring a new concrete floor in my wood shop, It was always a wood floor, but time has not been good to it.....AND getting ready for east trip, AND setting up new lift....AND........................you get the picture.....AND putting in new 408 in the Dart, AND OMG the 66 Satellite, don't even go there!!! AND overdrive in the 66 with the 408.....

Ya, cut it 3 times its still too short. No, really. Somehow i forget the measurement after walking 40 feet. At least i didnt cut a stack of them.

-
Back