Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yo Zman ya packed? I just got done mowing a couple acres, Hemis stuff is laid out for her stay. The cat has ample food and water. Scat Pack is fueled and loaded. Seriously the trunk is huge, I could hide three strippers in there! Looking forward to a great weekend. What could possibly go wrong? Two old battered warriors, two stunning females, a show field full of Mopars, a cooler full of adult beverages, and one Righteous Rare Fish. A mere 4-5 hour jaunt and boom, Mopar madness all over again! See ya tomorrow.
We're ready. I spent all day dealing with cluster f's with the car, truck, and trailer, but all is good.
Cheryl as I type is at the liquor store buying us an extra large bottle of a new vodka I found last week. You'll like it!!
Why didn't I go?? Obvious reasons...like riding a fake motorcycle...now ya know why :D
Looking forward to a great weekend!!

We're ready. I spent all day dealing with cluster f's with the car, truck, and trailer, but all is good.
Cheryl as I type is at the liquor store buying us an extra large bottle of a new vodka I found last week. You'll like it!!
Why didn't I go?? Obvious reasons...like riding a fake motorcycle...now ya know why :D
Looking forward to a great weekend!!
Toolmanmike has that pic...Cheryl said you were on a motorcycle...ya I guess so...I think...maybe...sorta of...haha!!

Toolmanmike has that pic...Cheryl said you were on a motorcycle...ya I guess so...I think...maybe...sorta of...haha!!
Yep! Memories were made. LOL

1312090-3814575123400b3a6104e1cd4597081d.jpg

Well made it to Tomball so we will see my grandma tomorrow. Still raining and I'm close to 200 miles away from the house.

Sunday we get to do vin verification on the 69 roadrunner and we are going to bolt the hood and one other part back on it. After that a spray bottle of Ospho and we should be in better shape.

Yep! Memories were made. LOL

View attachment 1715590054
If that is the worst picture you got of us we are golden! That whole weekend was a hoot! Mopar Max 2021 here we come! Hope you can make it this weekend. Totally understand if you can’t. I am looking forward to this new hooch Craig has lined up.

Last night it was dark when we got home, just caught a glimpse of something crossing driveway, turned truck to see what it was, probably the nicest doe i have ever seen. Big one.

Yeah but a 64 sport fury is a beautiful and in demand car
NOT with a poly is it not.......It came with a lot of engine options....AND poly was the lowest end......It cost the same to resto a 426 car as it does a 318 car. Sans engine.....

NOT with a poly is it not.......It came with a lot of engine options....AND poly was the lowest end......It cost the same to resto a 426 car as it does a 318 car. Sans engine.....
I think a 318 poly came standard in a lot of those cars. I know for my 66 fury, the dealer catalog speaks of the poly as standard with all the other engines as extra cost options

I restored one, a 383 HP car. Sold it too cheap. Cost a lot to get molding restored. Grill, all aluminum..bends easy....
That's how you know you truly restored a car, when you spend more on resto parts than you did the whole car lol

Yes BUT I have this nice little 413 max wedge sitting here.... this would be one of the few cars that would make the cost in bringing that block back to life worth it

I think a 318 poly came standard in a lot of those cars. I know for my 66 fury, the dealer catalog speaks of the poly as standard with all the other engines as extra cost options
What’s weird is, the 64 brochure I have, shows the smallest engine available as the 361 in the sport fury package. Hmm Wonder if it’s a real sport fury

I decided I'm not using my poly. I felt bad making that call because it is a good engine. However, when I bought the car I was clouded with dreams of what I thought the car should be..... the poly just does not fit in those dreams and fantasies of the badest *** fury this side of town lol

I decided I'm not using my poly. I felt bad making that call because it is a good engine. However, when I bought the car I was clouded with dreams of what I thought the car should be..... the poly just does not fit in those dreams and fantasies of the badest *** fury this side of town lol
Lol so what you going with

-
Back