Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, my trip east just went to hell............I guess there were to many moving parts.........Wolfie messed it up..............I think.......Still going, just will not be as productive........And Chris will not get his engine, and will have a empty trailer coming home.......And.......................

What happened???

What happened???
I am not sure. Maybe something between Hoppy and Wolfie? Get message from OMR saying he was done, and he was going to cancel the fishing trip, and he would drive the car I was delivering himself to El paso.....

I am not sure. Maybe something between Hoppy and Wolfie? Get message from OMR saying he was done, and he was going to cancel the fishing trip, and he would drive the car I was delivering himself to El paso.....

Oh boy... :rolleyes: :realcrazy: :drama:

The inventors of Spandex and other such fabrics really should be in a Hall of Fame of some kind, somewhere

You don't need an imagination now days to picture a woman naked...
wowzer.gif

I'm gonna miss my imagination... :(

So which directions are you going to be empty, so we can buy some stuff along the way for you to pick up....
SUV.gif
:lol:

-
Back