Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's what @lilfontleroy has when he gets too much vodka in his brain juice. :lol:

Good Morning
good morning ~ hey, I resemble that remark
smileywave-gif-gif-gif.gif

Well in any case, I have agreed to haul some large parts east, so I am heading there now, Hesperia , to pick them up...Take them to a guy near Hoppys.....Mike. Super guy.....Empty trailer coming West.........

Well we had to move wife’s mother to a hotel as they are now evacuating her area in Oregon due to fire. The woman is just a super bitter angry human being. I have not seen her in at least ten years, I can’t be around her. She is now berating SIL for hotel selection, SIL is very kind hearted and generous. Totally paying for MILs hotel eats etc. In my wisdom I told wife and sister to move her back and walk away. SIL is in Lebanon which is next foe evacuation. The fire thing sucks. Our boy is on the Coast and has no power and his town is being flooded with evacuees. Not looking good for Oregon.
I’m blessed I guess with decent in laws

Well, my trip east just went to hell............I guess there were to many moving parts.........Wolfie messed it up..............I think.......Still going, just will not be as productive........And Chris will not get his engine, and will have a empty trailer coming home.......And.......................
All three of you guys are good guys. I’m sure cooler heads will prevail in the coming days. I’m not worried about it. This sounds more of a miscommunication that escalated. Deep breaths everyone.

We were talking about transmission speedo gears.
" I went from a 19 to a 21 tooth gear so now the speedo is right on and the odo runs 5% low."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I now have Outlaws !!!!

That's how I have my ex's parents phone listed in my phone - Outlawz...

She doesn't like it, but it's my phone and I can call them whatever I want in my phone list...

If she keeps it up, I may change her name in my phone to "*****"...

Rain here for two days now, but temps around 80. I set my polishing rig up in the lift bay near the overhead door, with the door open. So most of the crap goes outside. Think im finished polishing for now. Did about 20 pieces. Gets monotonous.......
Going down tomorrow to pick up the trunk lid, fenders, and doors, all finished...Making room around the shop to store panels....

Rain here for two days now, but temps around 80. I set my polishing rig up in the lift bay near the overhead door, with the door open. So most of the crap goes outside. Think im finished polishing for now. Did about 20 pieces. Gets monotonous.......
Going down tomorrow to pick up the trunk lid, fenders, and doors, all finished...Making room around the shop to store panels....

I was just watching TWC on TV. Md. looked like it was getting kinda floody and DC too.

When I grenaded my patellar? tendon, it didn't really hurt after the initial injury, but that leg kept trying to throw me to the ground so I knew something was bad wrong.
Yeah this same knee has had a torn ACL, MCL, LCL, frayed PCL, torn meniscus, and a cracked knee cap, those all at once, then a few years later I tore my patellar tendon, it healed but I have chronic patellar tendinitis in that knee

-
Back