Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I’m blessed I guess with decent in laws

My in laws were very good also... I still talk to them even though we divorced...

Her father never gave me the, "You're not good enough for my daughter" attitude.... It was more like me and my boys were the boys that he didn't have... (he had two daughters...)

Yeah this same knee has had a torn ACL, MCL, LCL, frayed PCL, torn meniscus, and a cracked knee cap, those all at once, then a few years later I tore my patellar tendon, it healed but I have chronic patellar tendinitis in that knee

It sounds like you need a new knee...

All three of you guys are good guys. I’m sure cooler heads will prevail in the coming days. I’m not worried about it. This sounds more of a miscommunication that escalated. Deep breaths everyone.

Well, everything is worked out is seems.......Back to the original plan......:BangHead:

Holy ****!!!! Dukeboy is right for the second time....
shock.gif

Hell has frozen over....

hellfreezesover_1.png

Last edited:
WTF ??? First ??? I had to check something online early today....No one here... So I'll go nap for a few more...

Morning coffee critics, high thirties this morning! Feels like a heat wave. Hope Craig’s Chiefs rocked it last night. I am going to build some spacers today on a little Browning twenty. And looking at going back to the Demon after a bit of mental health break from the car. Can’t wait to see Mitches put together the paint looks really really nice. Super bummed it looks like no calendars from Dave this year. I will PM him and beg!

Yep I know political beliefs, religious beliefs goes on and on. I’m just tuning in a few minutes i
Ya, But ya gotta watch all that politically correct crap....if you tune in too early......:BangHead::BangHead:
Mute button.
I was there for the football watching thenChamps.
The rest of the season is a maybe.

Morning coffee drinkers. Its Friday for you Working stiffs...have a great day.

Hey all the new comers today. If Dave is a no show I can do one with pics sent to me I have a Vista print account. Add Birthdays?

I cant photo shop so whatever the pic is that's what on there. Guys let me know. And if we do this when the pics are sent to me (e mail) title it calendar. I call all Thursdays! Think can put a image there!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Will have to figure out the cost should not be much.
hoppy tt.gif

One oil change this morning, then Fargo Friday!!
Putting column back in and get it ready to move to other shed for winter.

Be kid friendly, I am bad but not insensitive, have to find the pic of you in the general prius again!:poke::poke: What would be kind of cool a pic with the member next to whatever they have going on built or not?

-
Back