Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone. Had a bit of a scare yesterday. Asthma exacerbation. Ended up at the doctor and now on Prednisone for 5 days. Breathing is better but far from perfect. Then overslept (no alarm set) today as I haven't had to work a Friday since Memorial Day - at least still have a half day.

Good Morning

2A6149E8-7F3C-4E5D-A8FB-CB9820A384D9.jpeg

So, as I understand it... They did play the National Anthem :usflag:and the Chiefs were on the field. :thumbsup: But not the Texans :wtf:. Im still not ‘good’ with ‘another’ anthem, but as long as the real one is first, I just look at everything after as entertainment. I will be at work for it, but will have to see what the Steelers do Monday to decide if I will pay any attention to football this year. :popcorn:

Busy this morning! Column 1/2 assed washed and painted. Going to experiment with steering wheel, epoxy putty to fill the cracks. Try and get it to look a little better.

Got into my truck today, to run down to the paint shop and pick up the done panels. That's when I realized I still had a dump load on the truck.:BangHead: So went to the dump and then made two trips to get finished panels. Only thing left to get is the hood and the body. He'll be done on Monday....:thumbsup:
IMG_20200911_160338.jpg
IMG_20200911_160345.jpg
IMG_20200911_160414.jpg

-
Back