Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got into my truck today, to run down to the paint shop and pick up the done panels. That's when I realized I still had a dump load on the truck.:BangHead: So went to the dump and then made two trips to get finished panels. Only thing left to get is the hood and the body. He'll be done on Monday....:thumbsup:
View attachment 1715593588 View attachment 1715593589 View attachment 1715593590
its-so-shiny.jpg

Fun filled afternoon,moved some steel bits around,some for scrap, some to give away and some for sale. But got a mess cleaned up. Next is the trucks filled with scrap.

Got into my truck today, to run down to the paint shop and pick up the done panels. That's when I realized I still had a dump load on the truck.:BangHead: So went to the dump and then made two trips to get finished panels. Only thing left to get is the hood and the body. He'll be done on Monday....:thumbsup:
View attachment 1715593588 View attachment 1715593589 View attachment 1715593590
Mitch, just find someplace out of sight and scratch the new paint! You will breathe a sigh of relief and have that first scratch behind ya! Then it will only take you 1/4 of the time to hang all the sheet metal! Looks great, can’t wait to see it assembled!

Looks good except for the brussel sprouts. I have fixed them dozens of different ways and they still taste like bitter cabbage.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
I agree, they make me choke and gag, que Karl.

my wife makes them on the grille with a brown sugar garlic glaze and I still can’t eat them. It’s the texture to me

Looks good except for the brussel sprouts. I have fixed them dozens of different ways and they still taste like bitter cabbage.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Wife used to cut them in half, drizzle with olive oil, garlic salt and then top with parmesan. Bake in the oven.. Even the kids would eat them.. I eat 'em any way at all! Always loved them bitter little thangs..

Wife used to cut them in half, drizzle with olive oil, garlic salt and then top with parmesan. Bake in the oven.. Even the kids would eat them.. I eat 'em any way at all! Always loved them bitter little thangs..
Sorry Ben I tried them that way. Nope!

Guy who bought them owns a large surplus/ resto business near Hoppys place, Halifax PA....So who knows.....
You take the northern route offer still stands. You got a place to crash for a night or two. The food and drink are excellent the company is sketchy! The dog is good, the cat is shady.

-
Back