Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Keep making posts like that and he'll post the thong gif....

Lion OMG.jpeg

Dammit. Got column in truck, wifie is cracking the whip,have more yard maintenance to do. Vehicles to move, and roofs to do some work on. Shop gas metal roof, with nails holding it on. They are popping, so pulling tousand nails and replacing with screws.

Ran a few errands, got some more screws for the metal roof, found some awesome oversize ones. They arent going to leak. At $11.00 a lb they arent cheap either.

Remember that good story? Well I do not!!! :BangHead::realcrazy::lol:Forgot it!!!!!! Jeezzz................
Wait I remember..... So My car trailer has two smallish storage compartments, flush with the deck, with trap doors to get in. Well, I put all the tools for tire changes in them, with the batteries for the winch. Guess what, the load covers both doors, no way to get anything in case of a flat tire on the trailer, including the key for the lug nuts. Crap!! So I unstrapped everything, and slid the load to the rear, just enough to clear the doors. Got the tools out, and guess what? Could not slide the crap back, up hill a little!!! I used the winch to slide it all back....what a pain in the butt!!!!! But the up side is I have the tools, AND I loaded the box and hood of Wolfies, under the upside down bed. Perfect place for it....At least I think that was the story I was going to tell....................

Last edited:
Wait I remember..... So My car trailer has two smallish storage compartments, flush with the deck, with trap doors to get in. Well, I put all the tools for tire changes in them, with the batteries for the winch. Guess what, the load covers both doors, no way to get anything in case of a flat tire on the trailer, including the key for the lug nuts. Crap!! So I unstrapped everything, and slid the load to the rear, just enough to clear the doors. Got the tools out, and guess what? Could not slide the crap back, up hill a little!!! I used the winch to slide it all back....what a pain in the butt!!!!! But the up side is I have the tools, AND I loaded the box and hood of Wolfies, under the upside down bed. Perfect place for it....At least I think that was the story I was going to tell....................
TFS Inc...... Tims Freight Service...............:thumbsup:

Ohm I am sure you did not over think it!

Car show today the local Mustang Club. 140 plus cars, I was the only Tri-5.
I won Best of Show and now have a five foot trophy with a Mustang on top...LOL!! :eek:
Cheryl NOW says there will be NO interior changes to the car...geezz!!:mad:

45EEC8F5-750F-405D-928C-20D71073985B.jpeg

3 loads to dump. Another pile cleaned up in back yard. I really like my dump trailer!

Car show today the local Mustang Club. 140 plus cars, I was the only Tri-5.
I won Best of Show and now have a five foot trophy with a Mustang on top...LOL!! :eek:
Cheryl NOW says there will be NO interior changes to the car...geezz!!:mad:

View attachment 1715594081
was mowing the yard earlier today and the neighbor pulled out of his driveway with a beautiful ruby red tri-5 with deep blue rear stripe. Didn’t have my phone for a pic but if I see him out , I’ll get one. He’s in his 80s and with the virus, pretty much isolated himself off.

was mowing the yard earlier today and the neighbor pulled out of his driveway with a beautiful ruby red tri-5 with deep blue rear stripe. Didn’t have my phone for a pic but if I see him out , I’ll get one. He’s in his 80s and with the virus, pretty much isolated himself off.
I have never been a bow tie guy.......

-
Back