Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
image001.jpg

Question for all that bought the Christmas blowout Speedmaster heads and rockers. Anyone use them yet? Reviews?

I'm working on these P.I.A. Delco Moraine rear brakes on this 94 C1500. One side done. Sh** just aint as easy/same as Mopar....:lol:

Owner says corvette drives like new! Almost. Didnt get steering wheel perfect. Will sort it out when we tackle rear leaf spring. It will need aligning again anyway.

Waiting for another customer to show up, then my day is done.

I got the dart put up, ordered take out and waiting for a movie to load. I’m out for the night.
You have to wait for a movie to load? Slow *** internet!!!:lol: You ARE going to be available when we drop off your engine, right?

You have to wait for a movie to load? Slow *** internet!!!:lol: You ARE going to be available when we drop off your engine, right?
No, I have a very old cheap DVD player that takes forever to spin up and load. I actually have faster internet speeds here at home that my employer does at our office. I’m paying for 200 MBs but I’m getting 193 up, 163 down. Work is 15 and 5 respectively.

And yes, just let me know when you plan to be here. I’ll be here, either via vacation day or whatever. I’m just hoping INDOT has my exit back open. They closed the exit closest to me. The next one is 9 miles back north and then a scenic country drive for 7 miles. But it’s windy and narrow.

No, I have a very old cheap DVD player that takes forever to spin up and load. I actually have faster internet speeds here at home that my employer does at our office. I’m paying for 200 MBs but I’m getting 193 up, 163 down. Work is 15 and 5 respectively.

And yes, just let me know when you plan to be here. I’ll be here, either via vacation day or whatever. I’m just hoping INDOT has my exit back open. They closed the exit closest to me. The next one is 9 miles back north and then a scenic country drive for 7 miles. But it’s windy and narrow.
I will call when things are more planned, time wise....:thumbsup:

I will call when things are more planned, time wise....:thumbsup:
No worries, a day or two notice normally will be fine, unless it’s gonna fall on a weekend, which Drill comes into play. But pretty sure that’ll be well after your trip

@halifaxhops ,Ray have you ever seen the little terminals to repair a bulb socket in your travels? I can get a pigtail, spring and a fibre disc but i need about 10.

I wondered if this would ever show up!!! great event yeah. no sema or PRI this year...hardly even got any racing in!
Sorry, i was sure i posted it up when i returned from vegas. My bad. Well, its up now. Want to attend Sema at least one more time. Will keep visiting vegas as long as i am able.

I wondered if this would ever show up!!! great event yeah. no sema or PRI this year...hardly even got any racing in!
Yeah just heard about PRI. Pretty bummed, like really bummed. Had my eye on something there last year and didn’t have the spare coin for it, do now but I can save nearly 40% due to import and customs fees plus shipping. If I were to buy it at PRI, I get 15% off ontop of avoiding all that. When you’re talking saving 2400 bucks, it’s huge

-
Back