Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Frank I had to rebuild the springs on the cuda took 4 to make two. What a serious PIA it was I will never re arc springs myself again!

Looks like this year's wine production in Cali will have a mild smoky flavor.

Morning. Just ordered coal here yesterday.

Early Christmas shopping???
newyear (65).gif

(Coal in the stockings....)

So, wondered why my right shoulder was sore this morning.
All bruised. Nothing like standing on a ladder with a heavy spring that wont line up, and running out of steam. Its done, just hope spring holds up for a few years. Next round i may have to pay someone to fix it.

What about your shoulder???

Hope that holds up for a few more years also....

Frank I had to rebuild the springs on the cuda took 4 to make two. What a serious PIA it was I will never re arc springs myself again!
I have done it. Cold arcing on my press. I often get the oppurtunity to replace broken leaf springs in ford pickups. So im well practiced. I find that stuff easy now. The corvette spring wasnt all that bad, other than car wasnt quite heavy enough to get end links in. Strapped car down on hoist, one plus to a drive on.

To attach weights on bar, for weight lifting? That is why they are called bar bells.....? Or has that been guessed already?
barr Bell, yes they guessed it in the have a drink thread, it's an old cocktail shaker

Neighbor has a old dead oak tree that shed a couple nice size limbs this summer.
Thinking today, to beginning to cutting them up. It will make some excellent firewood.
I'll use the big wheelbarrow to move them to the woodpile.

Only 1 or one on the other side as well? Our shop doors had a rod from one side to the other but a short rod would be way easier to service than a 18' long one.
I got the door for $100.
Tracks and springs/hardware for free. They replaced all the shop doors and it was up for grabs. Then the opener showed up, also free. Tried 2 springs, but door wouldnt close. One had been working fine until yesterday.

Craig finally found a clip, Same as the Llama .45 compact. Not cheap!!!!!
Nope I bought four more for my 45 and paid $18 a piece. I'm going to the local gun show here Saturday.
I'd like to find another 5 shot 2-2 1/2" 357 or 44 pistol. Chances are slim, but needed a reason to go.

Nope I bought four more for my 45 and paid $18 a piece. I'm going to the local gun show here Saturday.
I'd like to find another 5 shot 2-2 1/2" 357 or 44 pistol. Chances are slim, but needed a reason to go.
This election has cost me a lot too. Buying things that may not be available soon

-
Back