Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
th?id=OIP.jpg

Good morning, it officially froze here.

All the flowers in the yard are done .... now its time for the holiday season. Came so fast

Good morning, it officially froze here.

All the flowers in the yard are done .... now its time for the holiday season. Came so fast
We had frost the other night, but will be near 80F today. I did run the mower through the garden yesterday. Just need to cover the Blueberries for winter.

Good Morning

Well, caught up. Good morning.....Just bought this yesterday
Just built 904 Sm BLK trans HP Street TF-3 Shift Kit Alto red clutches kolene steels Red solid KD Band Red Double Wrap Rev Band Modified wide Frt Servo with HD Red Spring Rear Servo made solid with HD Spring acc blocked 3.8 lever hd band strut Lightened Sun Gear Direct Drum Rear Drum Modified Oiling system New Deep Pan Low Gear Set.

In PA of course, so Wolfie is going to pick it up for me on Saturday....

Last edited:
Just built 904 Sm BLK trans HP Street TF-3 Shift Kit Alto red clutches kolene steels Red solid KD Band Red Double Wrap Rev Band Modified wide Frt Servo with HD Red Spring Rear Servo made solid with HD Spring acc blocked 3.8 lever hd band strut Lightened Sun Gear Direct Drum Rear Drum Modified Oiling system New Deep Pan Low Gear Set.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: another road trip!

:thumbsup: Shortly after I gave the Swinger to the brat when she was in high school the 904 died. I figgered I had a couple options, do it myself (wait for parts and time to do such), local shop for the entire job (done quick), pull it myself and take to nearby shop.
Called A-1 Racing transmissions, they were in Palmdale I think way back then, fairly close. " We can build a 904 that will handle pretty much anything you want to put in front of it. How fast do you want to go?" he said. That pretty much convinced me there was nothing to worry about when it came to 904s compared to 727s.

:thumbsup: Shortly after I gave the Swinger to the brat when she was in high school the 904 died. I figgered I had a couple options, do it myself (wait for parts and time to do such), local shop for the entire job (done quick), pull it myself and take to nearby shop.
Called A-1 Racing transmissions, they were in Palmdale I think way back then, fairly close. " We can build a 904 that will handle pretty much anything you want to put in front of it. How fast do you want to go?" he said. That pretty much convinced me there was nothing to worry about when it came to 904s compared to 727s.
And a 904 has less parasitic loss then a 727....

Lighter weight, less internal resistance, and there are a lot of hop up parts for them now. Now, they do have their limits. I have a buddy here (TomMoparMan) who's wedge pushes 900 horse. He runs a 727. LOL

Now I have to figure out how I am going to come up with the money for the Gear Vendor......:BangHead:

Lighter weight, less internal resistance, and there are a lot of hop up parts for them now. Now, they do have their limits. I have a buddy here (TomMoparMan) who's wedge pushes 900 horse. He runs a 727. LOL
Will be in my 66 with the 408. Not really racing it, just want a spirited street car. With the GV overdrive will be real sweet on the street....

Will be in my 66 with the 408. Not really racing it, just want a spirited street car. With the GV overdrive will be real sweet on the street....
OD is the key nowdays. You can have a 400 horse stroker and a OD and with the right rear gear still get 15+ on the highway at 75mph.

Snowed. Went to unload escape engine, see a broken casting. Its the whole timing cover.and it leaked oil all over in my truck box. Pools of oil in the box liner.
Sent dude a message, no reply. Guess im on my own.

-
Back