Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well halfway in between Mobile and Montgomery Alabama and now it looks like we change plans and Monday or Tuesday we're going to be in the DC area as well heck of a trip

Where is everybody????
huh.gif

Are you all hiding???
hide.gif

Just watching it snow this evening, only about five inches so far!

View attachment 1715617750

We hit the low 70's today after rain on and off overnight... The sun came out this afternoon and I burnt some of the wind fall branches in the fire pit... THey were still a little wet from the rain, but I build the fire nice and hot to dry the wood as it burned...

DSC04884 B.JPG

DSC04836 B.JPG

DSC04841 B.JPG

You missed today Karl, one of my buddies from Chicago came up for a visit and brought Buoneos (sp?) beefs with him. He even brought the bread and peppers! We ate like kings!

We have one of those by me...

My buddies dad was raving about them, but the first time I tried them I got microwaved reheated leftovers...

You should have had him bring you some Giordano's deep dish pizza....

Going to hit the sack cuz it's a busy day tomorrow. Get to see Rusty Rat Rod tomorrow and some other friends

Going to hit the sack cuz it's a busy day tomorrow. Get to see Rusty Rat Rod tomorrow and some other friends

Let me know how tall he is, he thinks he's taller than me, but I think I just beat him out... I'm 5' 11" or 5' 10", I think he's 5' 9" or 5" 10"...

(take him to a 7-11 and see where he hits the tape on the door on the way out...)

The seafood truck was in town and Ted was busy so I stood the rain and bought some shrimp and crab. He came over to pick it up and we sampled some spirits.

20201022_162153.jpg

20201022_175825.jpg

-
Back