Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning and happy Friday to all. Been very busy lately. Hope to work in the garage this weekend. Sucks going back to crappy lights and no heat. Was spoiled with the shop at the last place. Take care everyone.

Good Morning and happy Friday to all. Been very busy lately. Hope to work in the garage this weekend. Sucks going back to crappy lights and no heat. Was spoiled with the shop at the last place. Take care everyone.

Can you get one of those torpedo space heaters for the garage????

My multi meter is supposed to be delivered today...

(It arrived at the local facility at 10:35 AM, and they put it on the truck at 10:52 AM according to the tracking...)

I don't know how they did that, since it's 4 hours from now.... :rolleyes:
huh.gif

5th One A01 b.jpg

I remember replacing a block heater in the back lane in my brother’s mustang. Was near minus 30. At night with car up on blocks.
When i first bought my place the only spot out of the weather was a machine shed,one light bulb and broken windows with 2 crappy sliding doors. I picked away at it until i could heat it with a woodstove. $100 every payday went into materials to make it into the shop i have today.

engine swaps in a tent, transmission r&r in a snowbank.
A roof is better than nothing.

Just checked, snd my calendar made it into canada! 5 days it sat in jamaica, ny. So i should see it next week.

I built my first hot rod in a shared 2 car garage, 2 outlets and 2 lightbulbs, and no heat. Looked forward to welding days during the winter to stay warm, but your breath would fog up the welding helmet. I have done it, and will have the garage much better for next year. Just too much on my plate this year to get it done. If my plan works, may be able to build a nice 30x48x14 shop in the next year or so. fingers crossed.

We have been trying to select renters for one of the houses we rent down in Ark. we were bombarded with applications, oddly several were folks moving out of California. Having lived in Oregon for many years I fully recognize the migration out but holy smokes, to Ark? That seemed odd.

Tomorrow is the Big Mopar Meet and car show and swap meet at Maryland International Raceway. My cousin and I are going. Should be fun...

Sounds like a good time. Go Karts on the dirt oval is about all that's going on round here. There may be an SCTA gathering at El Mirage, if it hasn't been cancelled. 250mph on dirt might be fun to watch :steering:

Morning folks, freezing drizzle here, makes the coffee that much better. Lots of California people moving here also.

We have been trying to select renters for one of the houses we rent down in Ark. we were bombarded with applications, oddly several were folks moving out of California. Having lived in Oregon for many years I fully recognize the migration out but holy smokes, to Ark? That seemed odd.[/
I always try to rent to Military Families. They are quite reliable. I use the websites AHRN and Military by Owner to advertise. Right now I have an Army LTC here, has signed a two year lease, Quality guy and family...

-
Back