Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:One of these days
First message
Wheres my part did you ship it yet been a week.
Yes tracking is in paypal.
Second message
Oh never mind I just checked my mailbox, thanks!

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

19_116008_30W_01ex.jpg

I can see having to use a gasket scraper to get that blend out of my coffee mill :rofl:

Had a few of them lately. USPS has been bad and a lot of times they do not update the tracking at all.

Kinda looks like there may be some rain approaching from the south over the weekend. We'll see how that works :lol:.
Weather man said 100 percent chance of rain starting at 6 am this morning... it’s now 10 am and not a cloud in the sky and it’s a beautiful fall morning

Sounds like a Federally funded NWS forecast :rofl::rofl:
Yep and these are the same people who claim to be able to know what Mother Earth’s climate will be 100, 1000 or 2,000 years from now when they can’t even predict the days weather accurately an hour out.

Yep and these are the same people who claim to be able to know what Mother Earth’s climate will be 100, 1000 or 2,000 years from now when they can’t even predict the days weather accurately an hour out.
If they would just look out the damn window! :BangHead::BangHead:

Finally welded a 2" receiver on the bucket of the trailer. WHY did I not do this before. So much easier to move the trailer etc.

Finally welded a 2" receiver on the bucket of the trailer. WHY did I not do this before. So much easier to move the trailer etc.
Yep, that's what the camper sales guys do. More maneuverable when the wheels are on the trailer tongue end.

:mob: So my Jeep rolled over 200,000 miles this week. The deal has always been that I’d get a new daily when it hit 200k. Had it 8 years now. My wife tells me she needs a new car.... she’s had her car 3 years, will be paid off in Dec. it has 136,000 miles. Wtf

I have a lot of family in Indiana. As a matter of fact, aside from my brother, ALL my family live there.....
Haha if we could get rid of Indianapolis, Indiana would be a great place. Indianapolis is what hurts us.

:mob: So my Jeep rolled over 200,000 miles this week. The deal has always been that I’d get a new daily when it hit 200k. Had it 8 years now. My wife tells me she needs a new car.... she’s had her car 3 years, will be paid off in Dec. it has 136,000 miles. Wtf
I see a CAR in your future......NOT a Jeep.....:rofl:

-
Back