Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Finally welded a 2" receiver on the bucket of the trailer. WHY did I not do this before. So much easier to move the trailer etc.
I did that on kubota where i used to work. Big plate to stiffen top of bucket and hitch is on top. Can see it to grab trailer. Roll bucket all the way down and hitch would almost touch the ground. So it would grab any trailer. Was awesome when clearing snow, as there was 10 trailers to move. It was offset to one side to see past hood. Not good for real heavy trailers, wanted to tip tractor.

Nothing heavy here to move. Just nice to have. Have a few different hitches and j hooks for it. Nice to have since I am usually doing all that stuff by myself.

Best thing ever for that is the clamp on forks, been using them a lot lately. Now I want some pallet racking since a container is prob not going to happen in my price range. That motor of cHRIS GOT WAS ABOUT THE LIMIT ON THEM, THE TRACTOR (jd 2320) WAS AT ITS LIMIT FOR SURE.

Best thing ever for that is the clamp on forks, been using them a lot lately. Now I want some pallet racking since a container is prob not going to happen in my price range. That motor of cHRIS GOT WAS ABOUT THE LIMIT ON THEM, THE TRACTOR (jd 2320) WAS AT ITS LIMIT FOR SURE.
Get a bigger tractor

No reason to here, this does just about every thing I need and my neighbor has a backhoe I can borrow.

Finally welded a 2" receiver on the bucket of the trailer. WHY did I not do this before. So much easier to move the trailer etc.
I have a 2" square tubing about 4' long with a chain hook bolted to the end. slides in the receiver. Then you can reach out and touch someone.

I see a CAR in your future......NOT a Jeep.....:rofl:
Most likely. But I’m thinking I can sell my Jeep, drop the money from it into my 99, which needs little TLC and basically build another version of my old truck. And still have money left over and have a drivetrain that’s last a million miles

all i have here is my lil kubota with 3pt hitch. and shop crane has 3pt mount on it. used it to lift back end of truck off ground to pull diff, worked slick. receiver hitch on there too,works like a hot damn

Unbolted motor mount, jacked engine, got top row of manifold bolts out. Next is bottom row. (3) as one is broken. Have to loosen a/c compressor now. Cant see the 2 front ones. Damn ford.

:mob: So my Jeep rolled over 200,000 miles this week. The deal has always been that I’d get a new daily when it hit 200k. Had it 8 years now. My wife tells me she needs a new car.... she’s had her car 3 years, will be paid off in Dec. it has 136,000 miles. Wtf

My sister in law has rolled her Jeep over a couple of times... And I'm not talking about the odometer....
SUV.gif

I will also say that you should have bolted it onto the Arms and not the bucket. I made a frame that slides over the top of the bucket and goes back over to attach to the arms. Keep an eye on it. It will crack. I was told this by a guy who used to build the buckets. They are a tempered type of steel but when you weld on it... it takes the temper out and they crack. I told Max the same thing but he said it was too much work. His has cracked twice now picking things up with the boom pole. He keeps plating it. Mine has been on since 2007 and no issues yet and I use mine all the time

I didn't even know you had a daughter
Yup, She is 36. Sent her away to college where they indoctrinated her with all of the left wing values. And.....I paid for it. Dumb *** me. She is a know it all, Dr. of Clinical Psychology.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I think it is because of flexibility....The thin one is much more flexible than the heavy one....The heavy one being the hitch....LOL

The goal today is to not hear the Pig Whistle! We have meetings all day over house and shop plans. Wife has procrastinated long enough on color of house and shop she has stalled forward progress!
Pig Whistle? How about Whistle Pig?
upload_2020-10-23_10-27-43.png

-
Back